Opinions on DVO Jade shocks please

Cyclomaniac

Likes Dirt
I have been searching around the web for information on these and haven't found much to make a decision on. I have recently bought a 2018 Kona Process 153 29er and would like to upgrade the shock and go coil. I had a CC coil on the old process and loved it.
I have seen a few Jades around going cheap and wanted to know what peoples experiences with them are. People seem to be ditching them off new bikes but that could be just to go air.
So what are they like to ride, adjust, service etc?
Thanks in advance.

smitho

Likes Bikes and Dirt
Can’t help you with a review but might be better holding out until the middle of the year - DVO will be releasing a “Jade X”, which is meant to be a more Enduro/Trail oriented version of the shock.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Cyclomaniac

Likes Dirt
Can’t help you with a review but might be better holding out until the middle of the year - DVO will be releasing a “Jade X”, which is meant to be a more Enduro/Trail oriented version of the shock.
Thanks smitho, I will look into that.

Boom King

downloaded a pic of moorey's bruised arse
What frame was it on?

Sent from my SM-G900I using Tapatalk
Banshee Darkside. In fairness, he probably shouldn't have ridden it down after discovering it blown at Midline. Was a pogo stick without rebound, so probably cycled the shock way too much.