Ourimbah DH Build day..

BKelly

teh fast
Awesome guys!

Looks like we'll be able to smash it out and get it done with the number of people coming, will be a good weekend!

I'll definitely be there from at least 9am both days!

BK

Maltese Falcon

Likes Dirt
The best way to find the new line is where you come off the fire road pedal go along the single track about 100-150 meters, there is a fire road that you cross (little step down just after the little pinch climb) if you go down that fire road about 20 meters the new line crosses there.
Cheers
Brad
Hi Brad

I've just been up there with my son riding/looking, we couldn't for the life of us find it,(all the bush started to look the same) If I just walk up the downhill track to the existing fire road crossing, I will see people from there on Saturday morning?

Rizzo

BKelly

teh fast
Hi Brad

I've just been up there with my son riding/looking, we couldn't for the life of us find it,(all the bush started to look the same) If I just walk up the downhill track to the existing fire road crossing, I will see people from there on Saturday morning?

Rizzo
Hey Rizzo,

Sorry you couldn't find it... are you thinking of the same fire road crossing? I'm talking about the small one back before "double shot" (the double rock garden thingy) the fire road I'm talking about is where "Damo's grave" use to be, you may not even recognize it as a fire road...

There will be enough people there on the weekend to find us.

Thanks mate, see you out there!

Last edited:

Dwain

Squid
I'll be there Sunday and I'll bring an extra shovel, mattock and rake. I have a small barrow if needed.

FINX74

Likes Dirt
I'll be there Sunday and I'll bring an extra shovel, mattock and rake. I have a small barrow if needed.
awesome Dwain bring everything you can but paint them or mark them in some way- don't want you missing tools. Be good to catch up - see you Sunday.

SideFX

Likes Bikes and Dirt
wicked . Great day building Saturday .I was really impressed with the new line , wide fats and fun . Really keen to hit the track soon

morticus

Likes Dirt
This will get heaps faster as the fresh dirt packs down too. Don't need to carry too much speed coming off the straight. I might add we only pedaled to get going and again before we came off the fire road, just to make the sneaky jump.

morticus

Likes Dirt
Definitely rideable today. I believe the boys put bunting up to guide you down the new section. There are a couple sneaky bits, so i would suggest not hitting it flat out first run... the more riding it gets the faster it will become.

bigred2284

Likes Bikes
new line

its a lot better than the old line, way less pedalling. i ate sh!t on the very first drop. it didnt look that big but i still didnt make it, learnt from my mistakes and its was all good from there on.

good work to all those who helped build the new line, sorry i couldnt make it

bigred2284

Likes Bikes
horses

im not sure where to post this. there was giant horse hoof prints in one of the jumps at the end, only on the takeoff.
has anybody else noticed this?