Ourimbah DH - New top section.

FINX74

Likes Dirt
The top section at Ourimbah has been totally changed - suggest a walk thru is on the cards. There are no photo's yet as it still needs tweaking...

demodv8

Likes Dirt
has it changed since last weekend , I noticed the top berms were rutted out from all the rain and the table top has been made into two with a small jump to the side of the gap jump

wengji

Likes Bikes and Dirt
If it clears up this week I may take the all mountain bike up and have a look at the new section this week. It sounds great from what you described today finx74

BKelly

teh fast
New top section

It would really be best for at least all this week if the new top section is not ridden at all.
It is really loose and soft at the moment (only being built yesterday) and really needs more rain and packing down before it gets ridden or it will fall apart .
There is a race this coming weekend which we are trying to get it ready for and would appreciate if people hold off riding it at least untill the weekend.

Thanks
BK

wengji

Likes Bikes and Dirt
There doesn't seem like it but if it's cool with bkelly and finx74 may walk along side the new section and take some and my use the Helmet cam in hand to get some vid of it to.

wengji

Likes Bikes and Dirt
Had a look at the new top section at ourimbah and it looks awesome. Can't wait to get may forks fitted or new ones so I can go ride it.

Finx74, bkelly and anyone else who helped build it you have done a great job

Last edited:

BKelly

teh fast
Had a look at the new top section at ourimbah and it looks awesome. Can't wait to get may forks fitted or new ones so I can go ride it.

Finx74, bkelly and anyone else who helped build it you have done a great job
Thanks mate, glad you think it's looking ok. There is still plenty of work to do and some slight changes planed and should be much better once it all settles down and packs in.

wengji

Likes Bikes and Dirt
Just wish I didn't have a wedding on the 17th and a set of working forks so I could come race on the at the next round.

G-Man

Likes Dirt
Thanks ..

It would really be best for at least all this week if the new top section is not ridden at all.
It is really loose and soft at the moment (only being built yesterday) and really needs more rain and packing down before it gets ridden or it will fall apart .
There is a race this coming weekend which we are trying to get it ready for and would appreciate if people hold off riding it at least untill the weekend.

Thanks
BK
Thanks heeps for all the hard work Brad
See you on Sunday ..

BKelly

teh fast
No worries. Hopefully we get some more rain for the weekend, then it should be all good. Heaps of changes since last clubby hope every one likes berms, jumps and less pedaling :D

Ben-ya-min

Likes Dirt
im coming up on sunday :D will be my first race i have ever been to so if you see a kid wondering around with no idea, thats me! :confused: good thing my mate im going with is the current nsw state champ for U17's :p