Ourimbah DH Round 2 Sunday 23 May - CANCELLED. 30 May ALSO CANCELLED

aline0807

Likes Bikes
The unusual abundence of excessive amounts of cats and dogs around my place indicates that its been raining pretty god damn hard!

T-Rex

Template denier
Look out for an update in the next 48 hours.

Folks, we will try to get out to the track tomorrow for an inspection, and make a call then or Friday on the race being on or off this Sunday.

Watch this space.

jrewing

Eats Squid
The 6th please. haha. Cant make it the 30th. And if its still raining on til the 6th i'll build a God damned Ark

Wayno

I've got Gravity on my side
Sorry everyone, Ourimbah clubby (30th April) has been canned for the moment! Way to wet, we would struggle to just get the buses up the hill. Go to Awaba because as far as I know it is still on?

T-Rex

Template denier
Round 2 Ourimbah DH 30 May Cancelled

Confirming what Wayno has said above, we are cancelling Round 2 which was rescheduled for this Sunday, due to the track and shuttle road not drying sufficiently, and the forecast of more rain over the weekend.

But it's not all bad, at this stage Hunter are running a round at Awaba on this Sunday 30 May, here's directions to the track:

http://www.hmba.asn.au/?q=node/3

At this stage the race is on, but keep an eye on Rotorburn and their web sites for updates.

fairy1

Banned
Hell yeah I was hoping it would be cancelled, there is an awesome day of racing(cars) at Eastern Creek and entry is free.

demodv8

Likes Dirt
so the ourimbah round is on next weekend?
Please note that due to poor weather the rescheduled Round 2 event due to take place this Sunday has again been cancelled.
This round may take place in August or September once the 2010 state season has been completed.
The CCOMTB Committee apologise for any inconvenience caused by these cancellations

fairy1

Banned
What about having points for both race runs next round? It would mean you don't have to hold an extra race and those who leave early miss out on points on their second run.

BKelly

teh fast
We are doing some more track work this Saturday the 5/6/10
If you are able to come and help it would be really appreciated.
There are two new lines (built last weekend) so come along and help get the track prime for the next race and ride some new sections.

Cheers