Ourimbah Downhill Round 2 - Sunday 17 April - Cancelled

SLEDGER

Likes Dirt
Red Hill Road at the bottom is really slippy one vehicle slid off it today and had to be towed due to damage under the car the other big thing is to keep off the track till the rain passes once the track drys up the top berms will be rock hard and heaps of fun to ride.

T REX wil advise of the makeup date however the 1st of May is looking likely.

MtbDjRidaSachaz66

Likes Dirt
F*ck thats gay.
F*ck I agree. :mad:
Almost every race I attend seems to get f*cking poured over with endless rain, therefore resulting in being cancelled... AHHHHHHHHHHHHH I HATE RAIN SO MUCH.

Wish there could be a remote controller from which you could suck the f*cking clouds out of the sky and have it a nice sunny day.

*sigh*, end rant.

fairy1

Banned
F*ck I agree. :mad:
Almost every race I attend seems to get f*cking poured over with endless rain, therefore resulting in being cancelled... AHHHHHHHHHHHHH I HATE RAIN SO MUCH.

Wish there could be a remote controller from which you could suck the f*cking clouds out of the sky and have it a nice sunny day.

*sigh*, end rant.
I think it's only cancelled one round last year and one the season before, you need to race more.

MtbDjRidaSachaz66

Likes Dirt
I think it's only cancelled one round last year and one the season before, you need to race more.
I'm not talking just these CCOMTB club rounds, I'm talking about WSMTB rounds, AND the normal social rides with mates that get cancelled all the time... Sorry I hadn't mentioned that as it would have made it clearer as to what I was saying... All cleared up now :)

fairy1

Banned
I'm not talking just these CCOMTB club rounds, I'm talking about WSMTB rounds, AND the normal social rides with mates that get cancelled all the time... Sorry I hadn't mentioned that as it would have made it clearer as to what I was saying... All cleared up now :)
Looks like I need to race more!