Ourimbah photos 4-2-07

Jon

Not Grip, OK... So don't ask!
To all ,my apologies for biting off more than I could chew:eek: my sympathies go out to people that do this photography for a living.I have put ALL the photos I have of sunday in my members gallery here http://forums.farkin.net/photo/showgallery.php/ppuser/14100/cat/500

First time so if the link doesnt work I'll try again.Again thanks for your patience .To all that sent me pm's or emails they are all in the gallery.
cheers jon

Jon

Not Grip, OK... So don't ask!
Thanks mate ,really I didnt have a farkin clue what I was getting myself into with all the re-sizing and searching and emails etc etc ,what a nightmare :eek:
Rik suggested posting them up there as I was getting swamped with requests.Its cool though to see a few of my photos as new avatars.
cheers jon

Plow King

Little bit.
Thanks mate ,really I didnt have a farkin clue what I was getting myself into with all the re-sizing and searching and emails etc etc ,what a nightmare :eek:
Rik suggested posting them up there as I was getting swamped with requests.Its cool though to see a few of my photos as new avatars.
cheers jon
Tell me about it!

I had so very many requests and I didn't have the fastest internet.

Battler

Likes Dirt
As said before that is a farkin awsome, you must have been trigger happy on that camera, must have taken yonks to post all them up, very very much appreciated:D Great effort

Plow King

Little bit.
Cummon guys give him some credit, if you had any idea how long it takes to resize photos, look at all the photos get the numbers, write the numbers down, upload the photos.