Ourimbah start ramp

jumpers

Likes Dirt
Some a..holes have vandalised and destroyed the start ramp at Ourimbah dh track in the last two days:mad: - see pictures in the CCOMTB thread.
Besides being a low act to racers - Wayne aka Sledger puts alot of hard work and effort into the track and maintenance and for someone to do this is FARKN low:mad:
There had to be a group doing this as the ramp was very large, always seems to be problems at school holidays time.
So all us dh riders need to keep our ears open to find the culprits - yep its a long shot but the fwits will bragg to someone so please let the club know if you hear anything.
Also keep your eyes out when ridn the track as been bit vandalism lately.

We will help you rebuild sleger;)

zacapp

Likes Bikes and Dirt
seriously don't get why someone has to do that, no freakin point
sucks to hear anyways:(

Having just made the trip up north to Ourimbah I am very saddened to hear this. When I first saw the ramp I was super excited as I have never ridden such a cool thing before and to have it destroyed is terrible. Good luck finding out who did it and I hope they are brought to justice. i hope you guys can egt it up and running soon.

JarradC84

Likes Bikes
hey that sucks about the ramp. I over heard a watermelon talkin about trashin it last time i was out there

jumpers

Likes Dirt
hey that sucks about the ramp. I over heard a watermelon talkin about trashin it last time i was out there
Yes i blame the farkn watermelon......but wait he was with us when we found it. We will find something else to put on the melon:D (besides the fact he has dodgy norco with offcentre wheels)