Ourimbah this weekend anyone??

dopestylesamwin

Likes Dirt
Hey

Just seeing if anyone would be interested in hitting ourimbah this weekend for some shuttles??

I just got back from whistler for the last 12 months and haven't been out there before... I have access to a truck if anyone is keen for some shuttles post something up here and we can work something out.

Alex

dopestylesamwin

Likes Dirt
sure monday could work, depends when im starting back at work though. For right now monday is good but I can let you know. What is your mobile number??

Ill have to check out if I can get the truck on monday though. Will keep you posted.

pharcyde

Likes Bikes and Dirt
NOt this weekend but the following Sunday I will be up for it. Early mornings are a blast out there. I can help with shuttles too. We need to get some numbers to make it work, seeing as there is alot of interest in newbies wanting some track time, I too am somewhat of a newbie, and really wanna work on getting some sections dialled. Getting some better guys in on this would be cool to help any NOOBS with problem sections etc

I'm keen for this Monday 02Oct (dopestylesamwin) and next Sunday 08Oct (pharcyde)

Earlier the better ... I'll be making the trip from Lilyfield if anybody wants a lift. (got room for 2 more and gear).

Cheers
Al

Last edited:
today. saterday. would be awsome . ive gotta go up that neck of the woods to quote a job. an was gonna put the deadly in the van. an see if any one was out there ,on the odd chance. so if you r up there ill see ya there.

Checkin out sydney

Hey am heading down to sydney on wed 4th - 8th inc. if anyones keen for some shuttles anywhere around the area also want to check the blue mountains as well as heard its pretty good drop me a line. Am looking for trails that flow with more jumps than just tech rockgardens and stuff although dont mind it every now and again. To the guys that have rode Whistler and squamish a-line, dirt merchant, clownshoes the bone yard ditch pig style trails are my fave but then kamloops rocks as well.

bikesarefun

Likes Bikes and Dirt
Just got back from Ourimbah.

That place is in a sorry state. I'm putting it in the "not going to bother riding it until a lot of work has been done" box. Pity.

mtbmamma

Likes Dirt

That place is in a sorry state. I'm putting it in the "not going to bother riding it until a lot of work has been done" box. Pity.
Why what's wrong with it? Has it deteriorated since the States on the 13th of August? :)

Last edited:

pharcyde

Likes Bikes and Dirt

Did you actually ride the Tower Track OR the old Switchback Track?? Cause that switch back track has been piss poor for ages!.