Oxford falls fire

Derka Derka

Likes Dirt
Did any jumps/ramps/wallrides/platforms or other innocent structures get burnt in yesterdays fire?????

Fingers crossed, i am praying for their safety!!!!

trouble

Likes Bikes and Dirt
Did any jumps/ramps/wallrides/platforms or other innocent structures get burnt in yesterdays fire?????

Fingers crossed, i am praying for their safety!!!!
No way........finger's crossed too, I plan on going their all saturday? NEWS anybody please?

fool554

Likes Dirt
I took a drive past Oxford falls today and the whole freeriding section is untouched, as a matter of fact i could not even find where the reported bush fires were supposed to be. Riding is on for this weekend oh how sweet it is.
Cheers.

Derka Derka

Likes Dirt
reply to 83AST

Hey Dude,

I saw ya site video at Mt Keira, Yeah that is a pretty nice track. If you like that line of the Holy trail then you will think that Oxford falls is crazy! I mean it is not as steep as Mt Keira however it has heaps of difficult lines. Do yourself a favour and buy the sydney mountain bike guide book then you will get a map & all. If that doesnt work drive north past manly dam and turn left..you cant miss it!

83AST

Likes Bikes and Dirt
Hey Dude,

I saw ya site video at Mt Keira, Yeah that is a pretty nice track. If you like that line of the Holy trail then you will think that Oxford falls is crazy! I mean it is not as steep as Mt Keira however it has heaps of difficult lines. Do yourself a favour and buy the sydney mountain bike guide book then you will get a map & all. If that doesnt work drive north past manly dam and turn left..you cant miss it!
Thanks i will go there soon so if its in a mtb guide i guess its legal? and were are you from the gong or sydney?