Oxford Falls Meetings with residents and State reps

T.3

Likes Dirt
Was only wondering what was happening with Bare Creek the other day. Any meaningful news?

jrewing

Eats Squid
Was only wondering what was happening with Bare Creek the other day. Any meaningful news?
Yeah like Id hoped in a 2017 post, Dirt Art have their excavators there now. Haha finally. But I’ve got arthritis, grey hair and as I always said “my son will be faster than me when it gets built”

Reactions: T.3

bikesarefun

Likes Bikes and Dirt
Update....

Construction well past 50%. Blue, Black and Double Black lines built. Pro-line coming together. Pump track nearly fully asphalted. Work on DJs from next week. Opening in a few months, depending on COVID19 and some other issues.

Ultra Lord

Hurts. Requires Money. And is nerdy.
Update....

Construction well past 50%. Blue, Black and Double Black lines built. Pro-line coming together. Pump track nearly fully asphalted. Work on DJs from next week. Opening in a few months, depending on COVID19 and some other issues.

Holy fuck I’m so moist right now. Looks incredible

sbm

Likes Bikes
I just get "too good to be true" tingles, my brain refuses to believe. It's really going to be free and public?

It's fortunate they just build a brand new hospital up the road to go with it. Hopefully it can avoid a front-page Daily Terrorgraph hit piece featuring a conga line of severely injured kids.