Oxford Falls Meetings with residents and State reps

bikesarefun

Likes Bikes and Dirt
I just get "too good to be true" tingles, my brain refuses to believe. It's really going to be free and public?

It's fortunate they just build a brand new hospital up the road to go with it. Hopefully it can avoid a front-page Daily Terrorgraph hit piece featuring a conga line of severely injured kids.

We're up there working on it every day, and still get those tingles.

The expectation remains "public" and "free". However, there's a decent likelihood that people will be encouraged to make an annual donation to a maintenance/improvement fund. The first few months might be a bit of an adventure, but if all goes according to plan then there will be a trail crew with the ability and willingness to keep everything running smoothly.

pink poodle

気が狂っている男
However, there's a decent likelihood that people will be encouraged to make an annual donation to a maintenance/improvement fund.
This is a concept I like. When I was a teenager there was a pretty good bmx track in the neighbourhood. Anyone could use it, except when the club had events on. The club managed the trail, probably with cash from members and grants. Around here there is a couple of old lawn bowls greens left to rot that would be excellent bmx/pump/DJ locations.

Is this being funded by the local government? Once the original is clmpleted they should be able to supply machinery, labour, and materials needed for maintaining stuff like this provided they are happy to be guided by people who know what to do. Having a club type set up could facilitate that. But then there is a national standard (or what ever the phrase is) for volunteers that local governments get mega boners over applying which could deter people.

Oddjob

Merry fucking Xmas to you assholes
We're up there working on it every day, and still get those tingles.

The expectation remains "public" and "free". However, there's a decent likelihood that people will be encouraged to make an annual donation to a maintenance/improvement fund. The first few months might be a bit of an adventure, but if all goes according to plan then there will be a trail crew with the ability and willingness to keep everything running smoothly.
Where do I sign up?

Sent from my SM-G970F using Tapatalk