P3 Aireal hubs, 521's & Armour Hydro Disc

nathan

Likes Dirt
This is my P3 with a makeover. New Aireal hubs laced to Mavic 521's with and Armour front hydro disc brake.

And also my Giant Rainier with new forks. Manitou Scareb Comp's

Ryan

Radministrator
Nice bike and all that nathan, but on a more important note, are those pics taken with Pana's uber-pimp camera? The close ups are lush :)

nathan

Likes Dirt
The Armours are bloody good. Dom and i bought them for $414 front and rear, he got the back and i got the front. So they work out around $200 per end which is a steal. They dont take any time to wear in either, they work from the word go.

Pic of the front hub was taken with Pana's camera but the rest were taken with my Kodak DX4330.

fastrider gus

super huck
yea.. i run an Armor hydro on the back of my HT and it works sweeet. best for manuals and stuff.. ill get it bled and an 8" rotor for it soon..

Gutty

Likes Bikes and Dirt
Ooohhh, i've got those same sexy blue hubs :D

Looks nice Nathan. Did you make the guide ?

nathan

Likes Dirt
Gutty: Nah i didnt make the guide. I bought it second hand so im not sure who made it. Its only got the outer plate though but im getting Lindsay to make me an inner plate as well so their will be no chance of that chain getting off.

I love the blue hubs when i saw a pic of Gutty's blue hubs i just had to have em!!

bazza

look at me
niceee

a friend was going to set up his bike same as that but he is a dickhead and sold all his shit off. sold those forks for 150 bucks..... oh well.