Pad v - 18.11.09

U.D.O

Likes Bikes and Dirt
Alrighty, I've been really busy lately so didn't get to put as much effort into this as I'd like, but here we go.

Riding - Haven't been out riding much lately so nothing amazing, but this is one of my favourite shots from the Fixed.org PSYCHO-X at Studley Park last friday, was quite a chill unofficial event that was heaps of fun. Not the most extreme of shots but I love the facial and the lighting.

Lanscape - A shot of Stokes Hill Wharf and the Darwin water front at night.

Marco - WTF is that I hear you say. Well it's this mossy bushy type thingo that I found out riding, at first I thought they were mossy rocks, but on closer inspection I was proven wrong. Here's a non marco shot of what it is.

Food - A really old softdrink can I found out riding, that old it hadn't been named Solo yet, which happened in 1973.

Free Choice - Another shot from the PSYCO-X race, Dan from Shifter Bikes, he came 2nd in the race overall and 1st in Singlespeed.

Camera used was a Canon 500D, lenses used were a 18-55mm Kit and a 50mm f1.8 mkII.

Thanks for looking. :)

r.ayres1

Likes Bikes and Dirt
Those tats on that dude must have cost thousands!Imagine the pushy he could have had.Oh well,i love tats & pushies & pussies.YEAH!:D:)

Unlearn

Likes Dirt
Bloody hell, these look awesome! I like the bokeh on the free choice. Would love could see a photo of that can messes up in the dirt, but looks good as it is. I also think the natural lighting in the riding shot looks great too.

pharcyde

Likes Bikes and Dirt
WOW ....UDO Great job .... the landscape is remarkable!!!

The bar gets nudged just a little higher each day as we crawl closer to the last precious day when Tristan is undoubtedly going to make us all collectively and spontaneously piss our pants, lose our shit and melt the Rotorburn server.

24alpha

mtbpicsonline.com
WOW ....UDO Great job .... the landscape is remarkable!!!

The bar gets nudged just a little higher each day as we crawl closer to the last precious day when Tristan is undoubtedly going to make us all collectively and spontaneously piss our pants, lose our shit and melt the Rotorburn server.
I sort of agree, but Still it's going to be bloody hard to beat Syko's PAD! His is without a doubt the best overall.

Love the Macro UDO. Looks sweet!

U.D.O

Likes Bikes and Dirt
Those tats on that dude must have cost thousands!Imagine the pushy he could have had.Oh well,i love tats & pushies & pussies.YEAH!:D:)
Haha, I'd imagine so. But he own's his own one man bike shop and is claimed the best wheel builder in melbourne, so I don't think the bike problem is a worry. :D

amazing what a new camera does..;)
Haha, so true.

Thanks guys. :)
Syko's are better in my opinion, but I suppose i've been looking at these shots for a while now so I don't like them as much as a fresh viewer would. :confused:

Tazed

Likes Bikes and Dirt
Yeah, I recognise those stickers.
He's pretty well covered now. I remember when he (and some fellow employees) got the first lot back in the 90s and he kept going from there...
And he is the best wheel builder in Melbourne - if not, the country :D

skull

Likes Dirt
the pushies he dose have are all top of the line and the tats, some were done by friends