Pana's 21st...

Scott

bAdmin
Staff member
And im sitting here downstairs utterly drunk!

have a good one! I know we all are heheheheeh

Edit: This is josh, not pana jejeeehehehehehmuahahhashdhhaah

nathan

Likes Dirt
happy Bday by the way. Big night tonight. Did you go to the John Farnam concert for your Bday? Hee just jokining. Now go get drunk

Ryan

Radministrator
Happy Birthday Scott!
Let him on the computer! I want to see a whole load of crazy rambling drunken posts by morning!

creepyjoe

Likes Dirt
Pana read this after 1 and a half bottles of Jim Beam:
Happy 21st, as your special birthday gift I offer you the opportunity to swap your tired looking grimey red tomac moutain bike, for my freshly washed and sparking and ready to go super powah green shogun trail breaker 3!

This is a one time offer only, please turn up on my door step sometime before 5:00am tomarrow to claim your present! See u then!

Techno Destructo

Riding In Peace
Hippo Bird-Day Scott! Hey, if you take up Creepy Joe on his offer, let me know if you wanna trade that KHS for my Shogun Trail Breaker! You can start your collection!!!! :)

PS... don't puke on the keyboard. They are IMPOSSIBLE to get that shit out of them...

Scott

bAdmin
Staff member
thanks guys.... had a great night. I think i'll need about a week to recover. At the moment I feel lots of pain.

Oh well, it only happens once.

Ty

Eats Squid
pana i know what you mean, 16 of us racked up over grand on the bar tab at my 21st, then went home and drankmore , i was hurting for the next 2 days, but it was so worth it.
glad to hear you had a good one.

Scott

bAdmin
Staff member
lol, 14 of us did a 3k bar tab in 4 hours at this ritsy joint last year.. that was fun.

S.

ex offender
That drinking game is known as "[Pana Edit: The very thought of that gives me the jibblies]" by the looks of it...