matt hizzo

matt style

me tire grab to tap sequence

me tobogan air

thats it enjoy

Last edited:

Macr

Likes Dirt
I must say, there are some great shots. Is it hard to be a slave to fashion and ride in Jeans, because, I could only think of one other thing that would suck worse to ride in. Keep up the styling though, I wish I could ride half as well! Maybe it is because I don't get denim chaffing.

norcotim

Likes Dirt
thanks ozzy, macr i recon about 85-90 percent of riders ride in jeans, and if been a slave to fashion means people can ride well and style better than you maybe you go purchase some nice jeans mate,

cheers tim

error_500

Likes Bikes
i ride in my underpants, its liberating and so easy when i have to go. i just kneel down and pee in the bowl, i also like to just wear socks on occasions when i have to be formal as in business meetings, and getting the grocery's. any over time i like to wear my jeans

will...

Likes Bikes and Dirt
Nice riding guys, loving that toboggan air! and the guy on the blue bike is also an awesome rider!!

i ride in my underpants, its liberating and so easy when i have to go. i just kneel down and pee in the bowl, i also like to just wear socks on occasions when i have to be formal as in business meetings, and getting the grocery's. any over time i like to wear my jeans
Werd.

I just love the freedom, don't you?

sheepy

Likes Dirt
nice work guys!

and yeah i ride in jeans when its not 30 degrees hot

baggy jeans though, not tight emo skater jeans if you wanna be stereotypical

allstar

Likes Dirt
I must say, there are some great shots. Is it hard to be a slave to fashion and ride in Jeans, because, I could only think of one other thing that would suck worse to ride in. Maybe it is because I don't get denim chaffing.
shit dude, give up on the 'slave to fashion thing',for xc, dh jeans proberly wouldnt bee the greatest thing to ride in but at the local park just rippin it with mates jeans are great.

Sweet pics mate, you guys seem to be rippin it up. that tire grab to tap thing...the moving pic:p looks sic, should get more of that happening!

poopoohead

Likes Dirt
ii dont get why cankles has such a bad rep and claw has such a good one

ozscene makes everyone sound stupid