Paypal help.

dilstubs

Likes Dirt
Hey guys, I sold my frame on E-bay for the Buy-it-now price of $350, when if the person had waited 3-4 days could have bid on it and probably gotten it for under $300, The money is already in my Paypal account and i'm currently transferring it into my bank account now, is this a possible scam? He has 16 feedback with a 100% rating but it could be possible? Once it's in my account is it fine? I'm not sending the frame until it's in my bank account anyway. So any help would be awesome.
Cheers,
Dylan.

Lemontime

Eats Squid
What could possibly make you think it's a scam? He bought it, he payed for it, you have the money. Send him his frame already.

Rider_of_Fast

Likes Bikes
Count yourself lucky. I'd say the bloke just wanted to secure his bid (for whatever reason) so he chose the Buy it Now option. And you seem pretty stoked about it so its clearly a win win.

If your money is apparent in you PayPal account, the deal is done. Post.

dilstubs

Likes Dirt

Haha not really bout what it was worth, 2006 Giant DH comp with Diabolus cranks $350 was fairly good price..Although Now I have to post it to fucking WA...:( Here comes $50.

mik_git

Likes Bikes and Dirt
people often use the buy it now... its why it exists, people don't want to wait/get into possible bidding war and are quit happy to pay that amount.

As to once the money is in your bank its safe, no, paypal can still reverse stuff, sucking it straight out of where it was.overdrawing your account, anywhere up to 60 days i think. when you send it make sure you take pictures and register it. It depends it on how much the cash is worth to you, personally for that much I wouldn't be too worried.