Pendulum

24seven

Likes Dirt
Hi guys,

just wondering if anyone else on here is a fan of Pendulum? Has anyone seen them live? Just asking because I got tickets the other day to see them on the 23rd in Adelaide! Can't wait.

Anyone else got any great Drum n Bass bands that they know and would like to share?

Hüp

Likes Bikes
Grrrr... So angry...

My brother got tickets the other day, but I'm not gonna be able to go...

But another great Drum 'n Bass band is Concord Dawn, for sure. Love their work.

mike on a bike

Likes Bikes
PENDULUM ROCK! i have seen pendulum so many time i have forgot. Still remember when they first started and they were the small openin acts to recently when they were headliners and performin to a sold out crowd.
Met all three guys before and they are pretty dam cool. Shame they now livin in London cos u dont get to see them about Perth so much anymore.
They produce some of the best tunes i have ever heard and really know how to control a party and get the crowd going.

hmmm i guess i am a bit of a fan hahaha :)

mike on a bike

Likes Bikes
I have seen Concord Dawn 3 times now and while there CD and radio sets have been awsome i must admit i have been dissappointed with there live peformance just didnt seem to be able to get the crowd goin and their sets just didnt seem to have any direction.

But nothing beats the don ANDY C at Sunshine People 05 he is by far the best act i have ever seen, and still sets a bench mark for all other DnB producers.

24seven

Likes Dirt
Not such a fan of Andy C but Concord Dawn are awesome. Saw them at Big Day Out this year. Shame they played at a shit time really.

To those who've seen Pendulum live, did they live up to your expectations?
It's been so I hyped and I'm worried that they'll be a let down. Probably me just being paranoid!

mike on a bike

Likes Bikes
Ah dont worry dude they will live up to and surpass your expectations easy. Is it all 3 guys u seeing play or just El Hornet?

24seven

Likes Dirt
Nah I'm pretty sure it's all three. At least thats what it says on the ticket.
I could of course be wrong though.

Hüp

Likes Bikes
They're doing two concerts at the same time, apparently, and splitting up for the two performances. Or, at least, that's what I heard.

sutho

Squid
saw el hornet on friday night at the gaelic club, it was incredible!! anyone else go? it was a bit of a pity cause he got it going and then the mood slowed right down when shapeshifter came on. an awesome night though!

24seven

Likes Dirt
Hüp said:
They're doing two concerts at the same time, apparently, and splitting up for the two performances. Or, at least, that's what I heard.
Yeah apparently this is what's happening. I just hope I booked tickets to the shopwwith el Hornet! I so can't wait. Unfortunately I have a 5 hr drive the next day with family to see more family. My head is going to kill me!