People needing to be beaten with sticks.

Simo

Likes Bikes and Dirt
i'm with u on the one about women who drive 4x4's that have never seen anything but a finely sealed road!

Weasel

Likes Dirt
Everyone needs to let of steam!!!

Im glad it does get a good responce!

Ohh and hands up all those people who HATE people who have small dogs without a leash that decide your ankles are good eating.

Followed by an owner who doesnt think they have done anything wrong!

All i have to say is this...
Football...

G

how about just small dogs al together my advice to small dog owners....get a ferrit

wombat

Lives in a hole
Weasel said:
Everyone needs to let of steam!!!

Im glad it does get a good responce!

Ohh and hands up all those people who HATE people who have small dogs without a leash that decide your ankles are good eating.

Followed by an owner who doesnt think they have done anything wrong!

All i have to say is this...
Football...
Anything that small that tries to bite me in anger without having been provoked is going to get a swift kick; and if they're not fast enough so will the owner!

As for the 4WD thing, this goes out to all the people who drive 4WDs without having any real need for them (ie. towing something really big, or offroad use) GET OFF THE FUCKING ROAD!

Weasel

Likes Dirt
ohh and 'P' platers in RAV 4's

Come on people let rip i want more hatreds!
The stranger the better!

What about the lone mozzie that comes to get you at 2 in the morning during summer.

And when you turn the light on it has dissapeared!

wombat

Lives in a hole
Weasel said:
And when you turn the light on it has dissapeared!
Worse: you're driving along a windy, high speed, unlit country road in the middle of the night, and your lights decide to pack it in :shock: not fun....

wombat

Lives in a hole
Yeah luckily I knew the road I was on, so even though it happened in the middle of a corner I managed to get on the anchors and get off the side of the road. I ended up parked on the side of this bank though, and wasn't getting any grip on the wet grass though which was a bitch. Luckily I got a push out though.

josh

Likes Bikes and Dirt
roKeMS said:
My pet peev is when someone leaves lpg gas bottles in the kitchen, one gets knocked and blows the kitchen up.
anyone see the news on "Finn Mccools" at Keperra Brisbane - I was in that fireball.

I've never been so close to death as I was last night. Ever.

That's my pet peev. If you think I'm joking. i'm not.
2 Guys are in intensive care today :shock: :( .

Sad day.
Very sorry to hear about that dude, that really sucks. Glad your ok, hope ur mates get well super fast.

my pet hate:

Punctures. Study.

Weasel

Likes Dirt
A mate of mine was playing with gunpowerder he was removing from Ramset charges and blew himself across his bedroom...

Took his comp out too!

wombat

Lives in a hole
Ramsets (shudder). On a similar note though, we set a mate's bedroom on fire when our napalm boiled over. Note to self: work in shed next time......

perfor8r

Likes Dirt
wombat said:
Ramsets (shudder). On a similar note though, we set a mate's bedroom on fire when our napalm boiled over. Note to self: work in shed next time......
...nothing beats the smell of napalm in the morning, it smells like...Victory!!! :twisted:

Weasel

Likes Dirt
He flash burnt all the hair of his face!

It was funny as hell as he wasnt burnt he just didnt have any hair!

wombat

Lives in a hole
Oh, another one, people that ride my arse at night ( in cars) and have their lights nic e and bright. bastards! I'll let them overtake and then I'll get them with my high beams.....and my aircraft landing lights! Muahahaha! :twisted:

Gutty

Likes Bikes and Dirt
The national parks rangers that just closed the Bulli DH trails(just when i'm allowed to ride again) and the damn hippies that whinged and moaned about us until they got what they wanted. Fuck i hate greenies, nothing better to do than ruin everyone elses fun just because they're all poor broke doll bludgers that can't afford to do anything thats even close to fun. AAARRRRGGGGHHHHHHH :evil:

S.

ex offender
wombat said:
Oh, another one, people that ride my arse at night ( in cars) and have their lights nic e and bright. bastards! I'll let them overtake and then I'll get them with my high beams.....and my aircraft landing lights! Muahahaha! :twisted:
My dad keeps one of those half-a-million-candlepower spotlights in the car... ahaha those things are blinding.

My pet peeve has got to be those morons who keep breaking glass on footpaths/roads. WHY THE FUCK DO THEY DO IT, it's about as useful as slamming your dick in the door, and I keep getting flats cos of those bastards.

wombat

Lives in a hole
Hehehe, I've got the "S" grille on my datto, and it runs a set of driving lights as well as the headlights. Anyway, it just so happens that I was able to make a set of light aircraft landing lights fit in there. eeeexcellent....

perfor8r

Likes Dirt
Well I gotta have a bitch as well....here's my pet peeve.
Working and building on a trail, givin' it lots of love every weekend and whenever you can. You organize a Trail Maintenance Day, and the guys that showup all just end up standing around or riding off when the work starts.
And then they have the gall to come back after about an hour, take a look at the new bridge you just built and cry "That's sick! Can't wait to hit it"!
12 guys showup, 4 end up doing all the raking, sweeping and building. :x

If you see a bunch of guys working on a trail, always ask if you can pitch in somehow. You'll feel better about having contributed to the trail you love to ride and others will appreciate the hard work put into it :D

Alright, feel better already!