PERTH PEOPLE CLICK HERE!

G

Thursday 13th November, Slugger Bar @ Windsor Hotel, 112 Mill Pt Rd South Perth, Doors open 7:00pm.

w000000000000000000000000000000000000000000t NWD 4 and DRIFT 2

stooge

Likes Dirt
Wooot Woooot Wooot, this is wikid
Cant wait, whos going, whats happeing, how much??!!! wikid wikid, theres never being anything like this before in perth, whos hosting it?

Stoooge
"Im Excited!!"

chucK

Likes Dirt
yehhh that should be sick!
final exam that day too! awwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwsome.

G

chucK said:
yehhh that should be sick!
final exam that day too! awwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwsome.
info systems?

it BEST be all ages...wankettes :evil:

what dvd to buy...drift 2 or nwd4 hmmmm *ponders*

chucK

Likes Dirt
might buy both :D
Friggin it had better be all ages, fuzzy where did you get the information from? could ring sluggers and inquire, and if its not all ages just bring try and look old

haha my last ones Geography, so in the morning
-ponders too- study or no for geography...

Bonnet

Likes Dirt
SWEET.....i got a farkin exam tho on friday, sucks to that. i hate fucking uni....sluggers, thats just funny i reckon, i guess its cos they are a sports themed bar...would be better at one of those outdoor cinema thingos...that would be better for all ages, but im 18 anyway so it dont bother me much...cant wait!

Mahoney_007

Likes Bikes and Dirt
whats going on? i've missed something?

Do we get to watch the videos and drink piss? Cause I'm so fucking there if that is the case!

larryking

Likes Bikes
All ages if you can be supervised by a guardian. (Basically means not your 18 year old mate)

Hosted by Hiway Cycles

Check out www.wamba.asn.au/pmbc and www.minus6.com for the details....seeing as those are the local WA sites in the know. You might also notice on PMBC that there is a huge 4X track being built for a summer race series. We are talking a 5 tonne dozer to shift the dirt for the over head high berms that have already been made. Photos will be up soon on those sites no doubt of the busy bee in the coming weeks.

Catcha