Perth Riders

Midget

Likes Bikes
Calling all perth riders, when you guys wanna go for a ride next? i was thinking next weekend or the one after... ne ideas? I think the ppl off wafr have the startings of a ride but not sure... just trying to get a ride started...

later

stooge

Likes Dirt
well, the 2nd of november, its the sunday, that willbe the next ride and finally i am able to partake in it yess!!!

Stoooge
"Ride On"

Adi

It's my birthday!
I am in for the 2nd of november, can't go next week because I am going to Adelaide for the weekend and a bit. :) (No bike though :()

stooge

Likes Dirt
Come on Perth riders, lets get a wicked ride happening on the 2nd of november!! It shall be good, maybe some one could suggest a different riding spot or is perth fine!??!

Stooge
"Ride On"

Bonnet

Likes Dirt
i may be there, dunno yet... got uni exams coing up, let you know later- otherwise, htting up a uni with a small gruop is god urban shit....especially curtin

Adi

It's my birthday!
We could catch the train to the goatfarm, 20 min ride from trainstation.

I have alredy donated Fuzzy a right (drive side) 4 arm Truvativ crankarm, so he is looking for a left one :p

I would not mind riding in east perth again, tis good there, freo does not sound to bad either, or what abou subiaco?

G

AH DAMMIT GUYS YOU HAD TO PLAN IT IN THE T.E.E EXAMS DIDNT YOU!!!

Could we possibly change it to the 13th?

G

is the 13th alright with everyone else? just thats the day i get realesed from prison, i mean finish my exams :oops:

Aman

Likes Bikes
Farkin Sick,I finish my TEE exams on the 13th (Geo), so I'm free for 3 months after that.

I might come along If someone tells were the hell you guys are going.

stooge

Likes Dirt
How about if we have a ride on both dates!??!
Just for those who can come on the 2nd still get a ride in and we can find new spots 4 the 13th ride, i rekon it sounds good!!

Stooge
"Ride On"

stooge

Likes Dirt
for the second ride were talking about(the 13th) thats actually on a thursday, were you meaning a sunday which is actually the 16th?!?! is this what you ment?

Well i rekon still have a ride on the 2nd for the people that can :)

Stooge
"Ride On"

Midget

Likes Bikes
someone start a topic for the 13th ride and keep this one one topic for 2nd :p

so far...
Midget (Emerson)
Adin
Stooge (Jarrod)
Stinky|Dan

who else? tho we need to decide on where we're gonna ride

Aman

Likes Bikes
So the second ride is on the 16th Nov, that's cool.

I don't have a car so I'll have to catch the train, and remember I got nothing to do after the 13th (exams) so any date after that's fine with me...