Petition for Sunshine Coast Mtb trail

Buntley

Likes Dirt
Steve Ossy is primarily responsible for these trails.

With the help of a few locals they have carved out around 10 -12kms of single track and after alot of effort, he is just about there.

Steve is very close to getting Council backing so if you have 5 minutes to visit either of the sites below to sign the petition it would be appreciated.

The note below is what he passed on to me....

"The time is now. Please help us secure the protection of the Sugarbag MTB trails. Sign the online petition now and forward this to as many people that can support: goo.gl/0G3RJy , and join the Facebook group - ‘Caloundra MTB’. We must prove to council we are a legitimate community group with a voice. Thanks. STEVE OSSY"

Last edited:

johnny

I'll tells ya!
Staff member
Less than half a km worth of trail building a year is working your proverbial off?!

Jokes - I signed even though I am out of town. With trails like these starting to pop up all along the east coast and Canberra/Thredbo I'm thinking that in a few years I'm going to have to start up a tour company that does East Coast Trail Tours a couple of times each year!

Big thanks to all those with energy enough to get out and build, and even more so, deal with the bureaucracies to make them legal.

Buntley

Likes Dirt
Thanks Johnny, and thanks also to everyone who has got behind this, it all helps, please spread the word. :hail: