Photo of the Day

drewie162

Likes Dirt
Sweet, should be a beneficial change that will enhance the convinient oppourtunities at hand, leading to a better world.

jordn.stp

Likes Dirt
great idea, so glad its up and running!

are there going to be photo of the month, taken from photo of the days?
and then even photo of the year, taken from photo of the month?

Scott

bAdmin
Staff member
Doesn't matter if its already in phat snaps, or if you took the photo ages ago. Just don't repost the same photo over again trying to win.

I will be adding functionality for photo of the month and even perhaps photo of the year. Though I'm not sure if these will come from votes on the day, or new votes all together.

jordn.stp

Likes Dirt
defs have to be new votes all together.

if it was the old ones you could get a good but no best photo winning due to a large number of people voting on that particular day

rabatt

Likes Bikes and Dirt
Photo submissions are limited to Mountain Bike related photos only. Keep it within the scope of the website. Please submit photos that are at least 800 pixels wide. If the photo is not yours, either refreign from posting the image, or get the photographers permission and give appropriate credit in the caption.

Please do NOT keep submitting the same photo across multiple days. We don't want the POTD archives filled with duplicates

copy from the photo submision page thingy.

Mitch_freeride

Likes Dirt
Would be cool to do this for videos as well. Like Video Of the Week or Video Of the Fortnight or something? As videos are not produced as often and at the same rate as photos.

Rhys_

Likes Bikes and Dirt
Hmm #8 titled 'kenilworth sunny series 09' was a photo of mine - no credit given. Not that any is really deserved (its quite shocking) but that's not the point

Nick53

Likes Bikes and Dirt
Would be cool to do this for videos as well. Like Video Of the Week or Video Of the Fortnight or something? As videos are not produced as often and at the same rate as photos.
Yeah even video of the month, there's not that many on here. I can see the results already... Kane, Kane, Kane, Kane, Mitch, Kane, Kane, Gluey haha

Little T

Likes Dirt
Hmm #8 titled 'kenilworth sunny series 09' was a photo of mine - no credit given. Not that any is really deserved (its quite shocking) but that's not the point
I just looked at his posts, seems he thinks it's about posting photos of yourself.