Photo of the Day

bhooper

Barfarker
Its funny how !!JOSH!! doesn't know their names. If you rode a bike, you'd know who those people were..... Like who cant identify Graves and Defls :rolleyes:

24alpha

mtbpicsonline.com
Come on Hux, givem some loving :D
McLovin' has been given!:D

These ones are obvious, but there ones that are border line. If you see a pic that has been stolen off the net, link it when you report it.

Cheers Guys!

Merry Christmas......

Hux

J

JaRedy

Hmmm, I got POTD on the 3/7/09 yet i'm not in the hall of fame.

tupper

Likes Bikes and Dirt
Ok, can a Mod please ban user: ryano
He is continuously posting other peoples photos in particular ones that have already been a potd. It's starting to get annoying.
Why are you fool still voting for his photos, there not even his..

/rant

S.

ex offender
Ok, can a Mod please ban user: ryano
He is continuously posting other peoples photos in particular ones that have already been a potd. It's starting to get annoying.
Why are you fool still voting for his photos, there not even his..

/rant

He's gone... anyone else found doing the same thing will be banned too. If you want to report that kind of copyright infringement/plagiarism, PM me with the username of the person at fault, as well as links to the photo they posted and the original.

Seriously, what a lame-arse thing to do, does anyone seriously think nobody's going to notice?

S.

ex offender
Thanks mate, I have reported a few times, but i'll PM next time if it quicker.

Working fine for me in Safari.

I'm not quite sure how the POTD thing works - is it a post/thread setup or is it based on photo gallery direct submissions? If it can be reported then probably just stick with that (but if you can include links to the original photo and whatnot as proof that would be great), if not then PMing me or any of the other mods is fine.

24alpha

mtbpicsonline.com
I'm not quite sure how the POTD thing works - is it a post/thread setup or is it based on photo gallery direct submissions? If it can be reported then probably just stick with that (but if you can include links to the original photo and whatnot as proof that would be great), if not then PMing me or any of the other mods is fine.
S., they can report them through the POTD system. So we'll do that for now. Anyone needing the banning stick I'll shoot a request through to you or another Mod.:D

syko

Likes Dirt
Has anyone else noticed a pattern with ovadahill's POTDs/submitted photo's?

I don't want to take away from the quality of the photos....but hmmmmm.
Yes i did a while ago after the 4th picture of the same corner was uploaded, it gets a little annoying but what can you do really. If thats all the good photos he has and wants to upload well you can't really stop him then.

24alpha

mtbpicsonline.com
Yes i did a while ago after the 4th picture of the same corner was uploaded, it gets a little annoying but what can you do really. If thats all the good photos he has and wants to upload well you can't really stop him then.
True, problem is people stillvotefor the so he's going to post them....I would! lol.
Would love to see more of his work. Just not of that corner!:D

bhooper

Barfarker
People are really taking a liking to your photos Hozatell. They are scattered all over todays submissions. And good job for most of the people giving cred to the photographer.

hotazell

Likes Dirt
I could only see one of the fireroad, nice if I was notified of use but the flickr versions are cut down so the quality won't be that hot. Still if people like the pics its good right. I wasn't that impressed with the pics I took at Thredbo.

24alpha

mtbpicsonline.com
If anyone thinks I am going to remove a POTD because of the reasons like the following, I will ask for the submitter to have an extended holiday from RB.

"He's Fat"
"Worse Jump I have ever seen"
"No helmet"

Seriously people, think before you post.

hotazell

Likes Dirt
No Credit given

got three place in todays pod 1st 3rd 5th pity the submitters didn't give credit to the photographer even though I asked for it to be done when I put the Awaba pics up do they really think I would not notice. Really makes me want to put pics up in the future...............