Photobucket

mik_git

Likes Bikes and Dirt
pretty much every forum im on over the last week has had a "photobucket" thread and in the last few months has had a "photobucket has gone down the pooper" thread..
It's a shame that something so usefull has gone so craptastic. I get that they need ads to pay for stuff, but what they have done/are doing is just stupid.

Mr Crudley

Glock in your sock
Already moved away after the pay me banners. Google photos is good enough.
Photobucket can implode while we all watch while sitting on a bean bag with popcorn.

johnny

I'll tells ya!
Staff member
I stopped with photobucket years back. I found their website crappy to use and slow to load because of the kind of advertising they used. I went over to Flickr as they were much more user friendly but then they forced you to have a yahoo account to use it. Now I just use Imgur and only for shit I want to post here because I struggle with pic size for RB. Other than that, no photoblogging at all.

moorey

call me Mia
I stopped with photobucket years back. I found their website crappy to use and slow to load because of the kind of advertising they used. I went over to Flickr as they were much more user friendly but then they forced you to have a yahoo account to use it. Now I just use Imgur and only for shit I want to post here because I struggle with pic size for RB. Other than that, no photoblogging at all.
TL:DR....but I used to used Photobucket and have a fair bit of old stuff on there that is linked to forums etc. Are they going to charge money for future linking, or look at retrospective ones?
I'm still shitty that Iphone pic format changed 12 months ago, and can no longer directly upload from phone :rant:

moorey

call me Mia
IMG_7973.JPG

Holy fuck. Just testing after doing an update, and looks like it's good to go again. :woot:

Skydome

What's invisible and smells like hay?
i forgot i even had a photobucket account but can't remember any of the login details but nowadays i use redbubble for storage with added bonus of having an option to buy images.