Pics and whips

CraigS

Likes Dirt
Not the best shots, but here's few from our ride this morning.
I was trying out my new 50mm f1.4 lense, any C&C is welcome.
Please don't ask for location as you won't get an answer

Last edited:

CraigS

Likes Dirt
nice pics craig was a good ride, will have to take the long ass drive there again!!
Yep, I'm keen to hike it out there again. Will make sure I have the bracket to mount my flash onto the tripod next time and fresh batteries for it too.

Newts

Likes Dirt
Yep, I'm keen to hike it out there again. .
Agreed, next time I wont ride like I'm munted (how is that Blake)
Thanks for the holler Adam when you heard me stack.

Craig, have you heard anything about Clint yet? He'll be pi55ing blood for a week

yeahyeah

Likes Dirt
Thanks for the holler Adam when you heard me stack.
haha i was on the fire road and heard the massive noise and someone yell out, thought it was blake at
first cause he said he was'nt feeling it today.
What actually happened Greg?

nzblakis

Likes Bikes and Dirt
im all good, just sporting a bruise on my ribs from the weekend plus bruises on my thigh from nowra and the arm that i did down the rockgarden at that part you said u hated adam... im getting soft!

just have to remember not to sneeze or breathe in too deeply and ill be fine :)

The Yeti is taking a bit to get used to! who woulda thought it'd be much different than an 07 glory 1 with domains and a dhx3.0? :p

Time trials at rimbah this weekend...

Newts

Likes Dirt
haha i was on the fire road and heard the massive noise and someone yell out, thought it was blake at
first cause he said he was'nt feeling it today.
What actually happened Greg?
came through the bottom ladder jump, landed, then found myself tangled in the bike upside down...no idea how I stacked

nzblakis

Likes Bikes and Dirt
If it was a large...

I cut the stem - about 5cm.
Lets see how I ride in a few weeks
Good man, i reckon youll find it easier, encourages you to sit a little lower and back further on the bike :)
Take somewhere easy that you know well and have a play...

CraigS

Likes Dirt
If it was a large...

I cut the stem - about 5cm.
Lets see how I ride in a few weeks
You mean seat post :p

Good man, i reckon youll find it easier, encourages you to sit a little lower and back further on the bike :)
Take somewhere easy that you know well and have a play...
Take it to the pump track along the xc near your place. Hit up some of the smaller jumps:rolleyes: