Pinnd - A web cast series.

mty10@

Likes Bikes and Dirt

Join us on Facebook!

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
The first episode wild be started filming tomorrow.
-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Shot on a Sony HDRXR520V in HD.

Edited in Adobe CS4 on a Sony Vaio laptop.

What do you want from the webcast? interveiws, reveiws ect? You will get it all.

-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_

Website, Trailer and 1st episode coming soon - watch this space!​

Last edited:

nitrous to burn

Likes Bikes and Dirt
Dude I don't want to be a total douche bag, but aren't you basically copying Nick's Idea?
Like the whole web/podcast?
Otherwise sounds good. Should be interesting to see them compete.
Tom.

mty10@

Likes Bikes and Dirt
I actually have been thinking of doing this for over a year now.

Seeing Nick do it realy just made me get off my lazy ass and do something... :cool:

mty10@

Likes Bikes and Dirt
Oh yeah, In case you cant read the tiny writing:

*clears throat*

The amazing wonderful photo, and all the stills that will be used for this project, were taken by NEIL THOMPSON. Massive props.

[/shameless plug]

mty10@

Likes Bikes and Dirt
Should also proabbly say that Neil is the "Offical" Photographer of the Pinnd series.

mty10@

Likes Bikes and Dirt
Oh, hey Will.

We will be doing "A rider an Episode."

I have the first three or four ready and the we'll see. I would like to get to some races and do some Pro's but ahwell.

You should come out with us some time...

scrubzy

Squid
Yeah, will do, that sounds awesome
I heard Nathan Rennie was doing a clinic at thredbo, maybe interview opportunity, but then again it's a bit far away :confused:

mty10@

Likes Bikes and Dirt
Cant make it! Sooooo bumed.

Was going and then 2 days later mum and dad were like "We are going on holiadys early!" Hooray. NOT.

Maurice.

Banned
Cheese and Crackers Christ man!

Don't have pointless conversations just to bump your thread, use the Chat function.