• how deep should it be
  • were should it start
  • should it join onto jump
i really need some info here people.

much appreciated .

Bracey

tonka_202

Likes Dirt
dude 3 threads in an hour? i am sure if you did a little search you would find all the answers! but i supose you name explains all. *points and laughs*

shauno

Likes Bikes and Dirt
HA OEMAHGAWD He got STP in his name!?!?!??!1?!/!?!1
Fuck, its old.

Unless you're prepaird to doa hell of a lot of digging its not worth it.
They all depend on how big the jump is. If the jump it like 5 foot high and has a 9 foot gap, and a 10-15 foot intersection between lander to next take off, it should be like 3 foot deep or so.
The Bigger the jump, bigger the gap, bigger distance from Lander to Next up ramp all make the pits different.
Just dont put pits befor the first jump, unless you make a roller to get into it or something.
Just try some out, dig it deeper or fill it in abit, just till you feel that its perfect.

@nDr3w

Likes Dirt
* sniff sniff*...i smell post whore. lol and hypocrisy from yours truly.

anywho could you give us a little bit more information i.e. what type of jumps etc because pits vary on what type of jumps your making (IMO anyway)

Registered Nutcase

Likes Bikes and Dirt
tonka_202 said:
9 threads in 2 days wow!
shut up mate, his posts/threads are of value he needs to know something so he is asking tell me whats wrong with that. he is also new, so you should be cutting him some slack, do you remember when you were knew?

if you dont have anything of value mate dont post, you worse than him. 13 posts so far today. you posts are shit STOP BEING A POST WHORE!

sorry about this mate, he is just giving me the shits.

enjoi

Likes Bikes
Yeah I agree, tonka I think your the only whore here.

You joined at about the same time as me, but have managed to rack up about 550 more posts then me...I hardly think you should proclaiming other people whores.