STOLEN Pivot M4X

Sethius

Crashed out somewhere
Corsair bikes are flogging stuff again, get a konig and job done.

I'd be replacing it with a rotec revert possibly too.

Mr Crudley

Glock in your sock
Sadly cars get stolen plenty too.

Tricky keeping a bike inside a cafe. But I often pop it inside once the doors are shut if I'm going to be there a while etc. While trading though it is usually about 8m from the door.

This was daylight, close of business for the couple of large offices near by, there's a security foot patrol through the area, surveillance everywhere, it's fairly open, well lit after dark, and so on. I was working a pop up bar near by last night and after setting it all up went back to grab the bike for keeping near by and...well that's how it goes sometimes.
I know you probably did all you and with those factors it is still and risk but not as high as you would expect.

Sorry to hear about it Poods. Might be good to do a police report nonetheless in case it turns up in some ice dealers lounge room after they belt the door in with a battering ram.

Looked like a nice steed. Keep your eyes extra opened on the Nomad now since said scumbag could come back for an encore.

We could send you up one of the zillion hire bikes that are left unloved and no one will flog one of those.

It would also be acceptable to head up the clock tower or grand todger of Newcastle with a high powered rifle and stake out the Nomad just in case.

Sent from my F5121 using Tapatalk

safreek

Well that's just fucked, those videos certainly opened my eyes about locks, nothing is safe.
There us a Devinci for sale that you could buy as a temporary ride, then sell it to me when you buy a flash ride. Just a thought

pink poodle

気が狂っている男
You can hack saw through them pretty fast, you can cut them with side cutters with a bit of work, you can smash through with a hammer and chisel or an axe...nothing is safe to the enthusiastic thief. Needing ice can be pretty motivating.

safreek

You can hack saw through them pretty fast, you can cut them with side cutters with a bit of work, you can smash through with a hammer and chisel or an axe...nothing is safe to the enthusiastic thief. Needing ice can be pretty motivating.
At least when it was the harry freaks a bike would be safe with a lock, fuckers had little energy. Bring back heroin addiction I say, better for the community

Flow-Rider

Burner
Hardened D locks are a bit more difficult to break but yeah, nothing is invincible. Those battery powered grinders with a thin stainless cutting disk will cut through most locks in seconds.

pink poodle

気が狂っている男
^ yeah the d-locks will take a few minutes with a hack saw. Even then how many people do you know that are going to ask someone with a hack saw or a grinder to stop cutting a stranger's bike free? Most people would pretend to see nothing. The videos hi-fi posted show how fast you can cut through cable...seconds with cutters. It's all disappointing.

Flow-Rider

Burner
^ yeah the d-locks -disappointing.
Even if you were to ask they can always say they lost their keys, I suppose you can always take a sneaky video of them with your phone and pass it on if need be.
Off to buy a new bike tomorrow
View attachment 347957
Yeah right, as if I have 130 bucks
You can get Parrot Beak cutters that can cut through electrical cable as big as your wrist and that's cable with steel sheathing strands on the outside. Large bolt cutters will cut through just about anything in anycase. You'll find most of those thieving rats will carry them in their backpacks.

safreek

Even if you were to ask they can always say they lost their keys, I suppose you can always take a sneaky video of them with your phone and pass it on if need be.
You can get Parrot Beak cutters that can cut through electrical cable as big as your wrist and that's cable with steel sheathing strands on the outside. Large bolt cutters will cut through just about anything in anycase. You'll find most of those thieving rats will carry them in their backpacks.
We need to belt all the shady characters with backpacks, wait up, that's me on a ride.

safreek

Pink poodle, how are you going on getting our Devinci ,
Also if you are going through emotional probs over the loss, do AA or NA.
RUOK