NSW Pivot Mach6 Large SOLD

placebo

Likes Dirt
Item: Pivot Mach6 frame, size Large.

Item Condition: Excellent, not much use.

Reason for selling: Wanted a frame slacker than the M6's 66 degree HA.

Price and price conditions: $2300, will post at buyers cost. *Payment pending*

Extra Info: Has a corset on the shock, will include original sleeve. Used a CCDBA for the majority of riding, so the Fox is barely used. GXP bottom bracket included.

Pictures: Yes.

I used stick on guides rather than the stock arrangement. I pulled most of them off for the sale, but then changed my mind because it's just a better way than stock.

Touch of scrub here, but that's it.

Has a couple of small downtube scratches.

Scratch on rear axle.

Clean down the rear of the bb and rear triangle.

Couple of small scratches from the rotor when installing/removing the rear wheel.

Last edited:

beejay

Likes Dirt
Now that's how you sell a frame!!!! (And if I had the money it'd be mine) :first:
GLWS op

placebo

Likes Dirt
8.5 X 2.5 inch, or 216 x 63mm. Standard front eyelet and bush, 15mm rear bushless eyelet, bolts into the yoke directly. Fox and Cane Creek have specific models to suit, and an CCDBA inline will fit with a bushing pressed out as the eyelets are large enough. I used an inline bush in the eyelet to run the M6 CCDBAcs on another frame.

Last edited:

udi

swiss cheese
Dottyman -
They aren't very big frames, at 5'11 you'd definitely want a large at least. I've ridden a few.

B Rabbit

Likes Bikes and Dirt
We had lined up for him to ride my large during the week but weather got in the way :(

I think a large would be the way to go too :)

The Reverend

Likes Bikes and Dirt
Lovely looking frame and great pics and detail. It certainly deserves to sell.
Is there an opposite to the "Douche listing of the day"?

This would get it. :^)

dottyman

Likes Dirt
Thanks guys, it's seems a large is the way to go according to riders on MTBR too.
I'll still love a spin next week, B!

We had lined up for him to ride my large during the week but weather got in the way :(

I think a large would be the way to go too :)

placebo

Likes Dirt

Bump. Not shown: P3 and firebird. I don't really need so many frames, and the Mach6 is the one going.