Pivot Point setup

Oddjob

Merry fucking Xmas to you assholes
Mattocs are 27.5" so you will want to run it with 10mm less travel again to compensate for extra axle-to-crown length.
Best bet would be to use the fox 32's for now until you are ready to buy a better 26" dj fork.
The bikes designed to run 100-120mm (or 130 at a stretch). So I'm hoping the Mattocs satisfy the upgradeitis, otherwise its Fox 36 time.

Sent from my SM-G900I using Tapatalk

Oddjob

Nope. Pretty much stripping everything off it.

Hubs will be Hope Pro 2 15x100 front, 10×135mm bolt up rear. Mavic 721 rims. Kenda small block 8s.

Fox 32 forks. Rf turbine 170mm cranks. X9 1x10 gears. Vp harrier dh5 pedals.

Ultra Lord

Hurts. Requires Money. And is nerdy.
Spewing they’re 15mm axle forks, if t was 20 I’d have taken em off you when you swapped em out.

Oddjob

Spewing they’re 15mm axle forks, if t was 20 I’d have taken em off you when you swapped em out.
The Fox 36 are 20mm. I actually just sold a set of Marz am sl1s that were 20mm. Spewing.

Ultra Lord

Hurts. Requires Money. And is nerdy.
Trying to lighten the bike, 36’s are too heavy. The argyles I have weight a metric buttload.

Those manipoo circus’s posted earlier are very, very tempting but I’m too tight to fork out 350 for a set.

pink poodle

気が狂っている男
Trying to lighten the bike, 36’s are too heavy. The argyles I have weight a metric buttload.

Those manipoo circus’s posted earlier are very, very tempting but I’m too tight to fork out 350 for a set.
Fucking tradies...just buy them! You'll be stoked, the price is awesome, they seem a nice fork. Be happy, the house can wait, you just did all that over time...