places that rock, blue mountans

hazza6542

Eats Squid
The new run? Hasn't got a name yet, but otherwise no there isnt much new. I could show you the new run maybe friday arvo?

mty10@

Likes Bikes and Dirt
where is the new run?

Other than that there is Hero trails in black heath?

I also have a startup DH/FR/DJ thing near my house in Winmalee... if ur nice I might show you...

(you have to dig though)

Last edited:

cleche name

Likes Bikes
where is the new run?

I also have a startup DH/FR/DJ thing near my house in Winmalee... if ur nice I might show you...

(you have to dig though)
whats going on in winmalee, there seems to be dh bikes aprearing every wear? oh , and im nice. usualy. ha

Last edited:

daddyrat

Likes Dirt

)

there is no Heroe Run in Blackheath.
We always thought that was a name for wankers a and that has been like this for the last 7 years.
No More Heroes Any More

Last edited:

Lleyt0n

Likes Dirt
Im suprised to see any info on blue mountains tracks, its always been hush hush as long as ive known it. And you havent been flamed yet which is a feat in itself.

Yea i only know of the 3 that have been listed, but i heard talk of a 4 minute run or something but i doubt anyone will say cause the person i heard off was only allowed to know after riding with the guys for a while.

daddyrat

Likes Dirt
^^^^
you get killed if you ride there, particularly if you call blackheath the HERO TRACK.
this is NO FRIENDS your talking about so stay OFF!!!!!!

zaccyboy

Likes Bikes and Dirt
Haha Lleyton you got told!
I have ridden some sick tracks up their that I can only ride with a member of this forum.
Don't talk about shit that you don't know is usually the best rule.

joey

Likes Dirt
hello,
ARE there any places that rock in the blue mountains, kinda mid to lower. besides the usual. old bath, lappo, chicken run etc..... been outa the seen for a while and just wondering whats goin on???

THANKS!!!!!!!
james
Why don't you do some track work on the above track's,putting them in good nick, instead of asking on a public forum for some new track's which you'll no doubt,fuck them up,never do any work and get sick of them and then move onto some new track.While the builder's spend more of there time fixing up your shit,instead of riding.

hazza6542

Eats Squid
I'm not going to tell anyone online where 'the new run' is, but if you see me riding I'll take you there if its where I'm headed. But I don't know how to get out of the end of the trail so you'd have to bare with me on that part.
We need the blue mountains trails to stay hush hush, because we enjoy having them exist.

cleche name

Likes Bikes
Why don't you do some track work on the above track's,putting them in good nick, instead of asking on a public forum for some new track's which you'll no doubt,fuck them up,never do any work and get sick of them and then move onto some new track.While the builder's spend more of there time fixing up your shit,instead of riding.
Dude what da hell is your problem! ill happly and willing put work into any ones tracks! i havnt ridden dh for years and was simply wanting to know if there was any thing. ok your a prick, so i guess you ride a road bike... sorry to ask for peoples friendship and knolage. its people like you why i stoped riding in the first place!

cleche name

Likes Bikes
I'm not going to tell anyone online where 'the new run' is, but if you see me riding I'll take you there if its where I'm headed. But I don't know how to get out of the end of the trail so you'd have to bare with me on that part.
We need the blue mountains trails to stay hush hush, because we enjoy having them exist.
koolness! thanks. oh and i have no friends that ride so wont tell a sole!

cleche name

Likes Bikes
would you like to meet me at old batherst road and do some work or are you too piss week?

cleche name

Likes Bikes
look ok - sorry to have possed a question asking for people babes, yes im sorry i have not followed ridders code! i dont not mean too, it was an honest mastake. i havnt ridden for a while and just wanted to know whats arond.as i have lost contact with the people i used to ride with. at no point did i ever what to steal your babes! im sorry. i thought there was a supporive mountan bike comuinty that liked to help people. maybe i was mistaken!

hazza6542

Eats Squid
The blue mountains dh riders are all cool guys. PM me for my number and I can organise a ride at the new run sunday with you. And joey shutup he's just asking about some trails to ride.

Lleyt0n

Likes Dirt
look ok - sorry to have possed a question asking for people babes, yes im sorry i have not followed ridders code! i dont not mean too, it was an honest mastake. i havnt ridden for a while and just wanted to know whats arond.as i have lost contact with the people i used to ride with. at no point did i ever what to steal your babes! im sorry. i thought there was a supporive mountan bike comuinty that liked to help people. maybe i was mistaken!
Poor bloke, i have to say i saw this coming. Things always seem to get edgey when track locations are asked for and the whole debate about builders and such come into play. I suppose its what makes this sport so hard to get into. dw mate just ride the tracks you know and enjoy yourself, at the end of the day thats all that matters :D

No Skid Marks

Blue Mountain Bikes Brooklyn/Lahar/Kowa/PO1NT Raci
Is there any new tracks that I could earn the pleasure of riding by dong some track work to help the builders out, as I appreciate how much work goes into them, and how fragile some of them are with the sandy dirt available, and how politically incorrect they in the view of most of the MTNs community.
Perhaps something like that would have been a more appealing question to local riders, be it DH, XC, or DJs.As otherwise, there's no real benefit for anyone to let you know where tracks are, as they'll just get thrashed, you'll possibly get injured and draw attention to them, or you'll just disrespect them, and make a racket, leave rubbish, and make them obvious to the passing public.
Without putting in the hard yards behind the shovel, I don't think many people bother to respect DH tracks and the possible sensitivity involved with them.
Daddy Rat, I coined the name "Hero track" when they were origonally built with big drops to flats, they got more DH style and flowy after the fires burnt out all the north shore style stuff four or so years ago.
For someone who doesn't DH anymore, perhaps you've said enough about the "hero tracks" location, and possibly you wouldn't mind editing your post;)

Last edited: