Places to rude Latrobe Valley

Mkharris

Squid
Hello, wondering places to ride I'm from traralgon vic 3844, or people who ride around here. Thanks

Also the post title says rude it was meant to say ride, sorry.. If admin is able to edit this it would be greatly appreciated.

Last edited:

eastie

Likes Bikes and Dirt

pink poodle

気が狂っている男
dude you just told in us in your other thread that you are only 15...i dont think you should be getting rude anywhere yet. take life a little slower and enjoy the freedoms of youth without the burdens of getting rude to soon.

it hurts how many other have beaten me to this.

eastie

Likes Bikes and Dirt
three f-íng vowels next to each other on the keyboard, to fix read it with a SA/Kiwi accent..... I often siffer sumilar prublems.

pink poodle

気が狂っている男
true statement. the people who designed that section of the keyboard were not the sharpest of nerds.....

but it is a thursday that feels like a friday!

mkharris....the worst thing about getting into dh at your age is convincing your parents to hook up some dh shuttles. it is a true pain the ask your mother im busy mowing the lawn. if you are lucky you will be able to wrangle a few mates into the similar interest and your parents can all take turns on weekends driving the trailer.

or you will get mad fit pushing tracks. but no matter what, dont accept rides from strangers. even if they offer candy.

pink poodle

気が狂っている男
just edit the title. theni i'll look like a bigger dickhead than usual and nobody will ever know what happened. people do it to me on here all the time.

funny though, of all the sports for such a faux par to occurr.....

Mkharris

Squid
Erica - see thread for maps and info http://www.rotorburn.com/forums/showthread.php?219241-Erica-MTB-Park&highlight=erica

Also check out this one, blores hill, foster, etc : http://www.bancoora.com/
Baw Baw to Gwiear and back is doable, but not real enjoyable, best stick to DH there.
Long shot but many moons ago there were some tracks in the pines around the pulp mill, back in the 90's I use to run around out there a bit. Moto's use to use them as well, so possibly still there.
Yea there's downhill tracks recently build at the pines. Just want to try and ride somewhere different

eastie

Likes Bikes and Dirt
didn't realise you wanted dh. Pines are the only local one I knew of. Bit further away is Mt Taylor out the back of Bairnsdale. Hospital there is pretty shit though, I ended up with plaster on my arm for a broken leg once so don't fuck it up.

Mkharris

Squid
didn't realise you wanted dh. Pines are the only local one I knew of. Bit further away is Mt Taylor out the back of Bairnsdale. Hospital there is pretty shit though, I ended up with plaster on my arm for a broken leg once so don't fuck it up.
Yea we go bairnsdale way a fair bit, how do they manage to not realise if it's ur leg or arm broken aha

omac

Likes Dirt
Hahaha Now thats some funny shit :laugh:

eastie

Likes Bikes and Dirt
Saturday arvo injury - never a good time to visit a country hospital.... left hospital with arm in plaster in a wheel chair!? 2 days later sweating bullets, can't move my leg for the pain, my GP rang the hospital and half an hour later with a copy of the x-rays in hand he advises that I have a broken femur that should be in plaster, and some ligament damage in the wrist, nothing major... :faint2:

Mt Taylor is awesome. Connect with the club and they should be able to give you the info on ride days out there.

GT_Jesta

Cannon Fodder
The downhill track in Churchill is still their, or it was 6 months ago at least, lol. Might be a bit hardcore for your bike though :rockon:

Peasey782

Cannon Fodder
Sorry for digging up a very old post. I'm hoping someone can get on to "Mkharris" or pass on his details or something. I believe I sold him my old bike years ago (the one in his picture) and I would love to buy it back! Lots of childhood memories on that thing
Cheers

Tubbsy

Packin' a small bird
Staff member
He hasn’t logged in for over seven years so I don’t like your chances of making contact on here unfortunately. Which is rude of him.

What’s the bike?