Plastic bags, climate change, renewable energy,

Calvin27

Eats Squid
I can be bother to scroll back a few pages and find this pearl of wisdom
That still doesn't say we have to kill people....

Anarchy is good for change and we can cut numbers by simply having low birth rates - old people dying faster than we breed obviously.

fatboyonabike

Captain oblivious
sit back and enjoy the golden age!
we don't put a lot of faith in the planet to right its self, as it has done countless times before, we just won't be around to see it!

Haakon

Keeps on digging
You have lots of times, I can't be fucked to go back through all the pages looking for it. On the plus side house prices will probably drop a fair bit if it happens.

Fuck it...I can be bother to scroll back a few pages and find this pearl of wisdom. Don't feel too alone, @Haakon may be more of a genocide apologist than you are. I hit all that dick swinging and e-car shit and my brain got melted all over again.
Genocide I thought implies going after a particular race or efnik group. I’m more about wholesale extermination without favour.

Oddjob

Merry fucking Xmas to you assholes
Genocide I thought implies going after a particular race or efnik group. I’m more about wholesale extermination without favour.
I'd favour good looking smart people with hybrid vigour, such as myself. People in commercial media, advertising, fashion, and real estate on the other hand....

Sent from my SM-G900I using Tapatalk

pink poodle

気が狂っている男
That still doesn't say we have to kill people....

Anarchy is good for change and we can cut numbers by simply having low birth rates - old people dying faster than we breed obviously.
Back pedal if you must.

But.you don't volunteer to help resolve?

hifiandmtb

Sphincter beanie
Yeah but we need pesticides ‘cause...

It’s utterly ludicrous that this shit still happens. We are a mental lot.

John U

MTB Precision
Over 100 new bugs were just found in Indonesia. It's all ok...problem solved.

There’s the thing, a huge proportion of the species living on the planet now haven’t even been recorded. Of those plenty will be wiped out before they’re recorded and the impacts of this on the whole system are unknown.

Haakon

Keeps on digging
There’s the thing, a huge proportion of the species living on the planet now haven’t even been recorded. Of those plenty will be wiped out before they’re recorded and the impacts of this on the whole system are unknown.
We need an emoticon in the “Like” menu that’s reflects utter despair...