Plastic bags, climate change, renewable energy,

Haakon

has an accommodating arse
Woo hoo! Got banned from a (French car enthusiast of all things...) forum for trying to counter arguments of climate denier who quote Wattsup and jo nova mostly for evidence.

That’s nice, I’ve been on that forum for 20 years and have know the guy in question for most of that time. Oh well, not been active for years, it’s been taken over by grumpy old right wingers - mods included.

pink poodle

気が狂っている男
Woo hoo! Got banned from a (French car enthusiast of all things...) forum for trying to counter arguments of climate denier who quote Wattsup and jo nova mostly for evidence.

That’s nice, I’ve been on that forum for 20 years and have know the guy in question for most of that time. Oh well, not been active for years, it’s been taken over by grumpy old right wingers - mods included.
Come on fate...

fatboyonabike

Captain oblivious
here's a nice little vid worth a watch.
either stick it out or go straight to the 1 min point, great to see a company doing something reasonably useful with discarded aluminium pie tins!

Halo1

Likes Bikes and Dirt
here's a nice little vid worth a watch.
either stick it out or go straight to the 1 min point, great to see a company doing something reasonably useful with discarded aluminium pie tins!
I think it has been about 25 years since I have seen nudie posters on the wall of a work place. How times have changed in my world.

Nambra

Definitely should have gone to specsavers
I think it has been about 25 years since I have seen nudie posters on the wall of a work place. How times have changed in my world.
That’s a fair amount of smut, surprised they still have it tbh.

Did anyone see which stage of the manufacturing process they added the rattle?

pink poodle

気が狂っている男

Some people are so confused about themselves that they need to cover their walls in reminders of what is "acceptable".

Haakon

has an accommodating arse
Some people are so confused about themselves that they need to cover their walls in reminders of what is "acceptable".
Yeah, that could be a problem when you’re just hanging around blokes prone to innuendo all the time... Like sportsball players, all that time nuded up together in shower rooms;)

Dales Cannon

lightbrain about 4pm
Staff member

Just before they sealed the down tube they poured in nuts and bolts. You can see the welder giving it a shake before he closes up.

Nothing in that video makes me think that is a good workshop.