Plastic bags, climate change, renewable energy,

Flow-Rider

Burner
@Haakon jinxed them. :D

‘Brazen fraud’: Adani shares plummet as company accused of major ‘con’

Adani – the company behind Australia’s most controversial mine – is facing a stock market bloodbath after it was accused of pulling off “the largest con in corporate history”. The firm run by billionaire Gautam Adani – the founder and chairman of India’s $US218 billion Adani Group, and previously the third-richest man on the planet – has been slammed by US activist investment group Hindenburg Research, for purportedly carrying out fraud for years on end.

“We have uncovered evidence of brazen accounting fraud, stock manipulation and money laundering at Adani, taking place over the course of decades,” Hindenburg said in a note released on Wednesday Australian time.

Haakon

has an accommodating arse
@Haakon jinxed them. :D

‘Brazen fraud’: Adani shares plummet as company accused of major ‘con’

Adani – the company behind Australia’s most controversial mine – is facing a stock market bloodbath after it was accused of pulling off “the largest con in corporate history”. The firm run by billionaire Gautam Adani – the founder and chairman of India’s $US218 billion Adani Group, and previously the third-richest man on the planet – has been slammed by US activist investment group Hindenburg Research, for purportedly carrying out fraud for years on end.

“We have uncovered evidence of brazen accounting fraud, stock manipulation and money laundering at Adani, taking place over the course of decades,” Hindenburg said in a note released on Wednesday Australian time.
What did I do…?