PLZ DELETE: Wanted - QR FORK 120mm 26"

jacko69

Likes Dirt
Item: 120mm 26" QR fork with 1.1/8th steerer
Price range/Willing to Pay: $300 approx
Extra Info:

Preferably Fox or Rockshox to suit a 2009 Anthem X1, such as a Reba. A 100 mm might be an option too, but preferably 120.
Steerer tube needs to be at least 190 mm.

In good condition without marks or wear on the stanchions. Preferably recently serviced too.
If you PM and have the details relating age, condition, servicing etc, that would be great.

Last edited:

99_FGT

Likes Bikes and Dirt
Item: 100 or 120mm QR fork 1.1/8th steerer
Price range/Willing to Pay: $300 approx
Extra Info:

Preferably Fox or Rockshox to suite a 2009 Anthem X1.

In good condition without marks or wear on the stanchions. Preferably recently serviced too.
Gonna go out on a limb here and say 26". Since the OP doesn't...

jacko69

Likes Dirt
Boom king has Sektors. I'm pretty sure you can space them down to 120.
I suspect the Sektor would be overkill for a 4" Anthem X certainly for the type of riding the wife will be doing, even if they were compatible (QR-9mm 1.1/8 steerer) & could be lowered.

Thanks

SummitFever

Eats Squid
I've got a Fox F100RL off my Anthem X. It is basically brand new. Came with the bike, but I replaced it with my Rockshox SID after the first ride. Since then, it has been floating around my shed waiting for a project that has never arisen. There are three minor blemishes in the paint - (1) some scratches at the bottom of one dropout (2) some small little paint scuffs below the arch and (3) a ring around where the crown race went (see pics below). Other than that, its perfect. No need for a service or anything like that as it has had no use. Stanchions are spotless. It may be possible to change this fork to 120mm as some of the OEM fox versions allowed this - however, I've never had it apart so no idea if possible with this actual fork.

I'm also in the ACT so you can come round and inspect.

Price: $300 and its yours.

jacko69

Likes Dirt
anyone got a reasonable 120 mm 26" fork?

anyone got a reasonable 120 mm 26" QR fork? There seem to be a few 100 mm forks around, but I'd prefer 120

hiredassassin

Likes Dirt
anyone got a reasonable 120 mm 26" QR fork? There seem to be a few 100 mm forks around, but I'd prefer 120
I have some old rockshox recons (i think) which have bar mounted pop-lock and u-turn from 85-130mm or something along those lines. Sorry - sketchy on the details as they've been sitting in a cupboard for a couple of years now!

PM if interested and i can find out the specifics for you.