PNW Loam Dropper Lever

smitho

Likes Bikes and Dirt
Can anyone with a PNW Loam Lever confirm that the interface is exactly the same as that of a SRAM shift lever? Trying to find a lever that will attach to direct mount attachment on Hope Race lever.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Oddjob

Merry fucking Xmas to you assholes
No idea about the loam but the wolftooth has a bazillion adapters and the Bikeyoke lever is matchmaker out of the box.

I was also reading somewhere (nsmb maybe?) that the Magura, Formula and Hope lever backplates are interchangeable. So that might give you more options.

Sent from my SM-G970F using Tapatalk

ozzybmx

taking a shit with my boobs out
Is this what you are after ?

The matchmaker adaptor has a lip on both sides, the PNW adaptor has a lip on one side. The matchmaker will not fit on the PNW lever without modifying it.

smitho

Likes Bikes and Dirt
No idea about the loam but the wolftooth has a bazillion adapters and the Bikeyoke lever is matchmaker out of the box.

I was also reading somewhere (nsmb maybe?) that the Magura, Formula and Hope lever backplates are interchangeable. So that might give you more options.

Sent from my SM-G970F using Tapatalk
Cheers - I’ve got a wolftooth, but the older Hope Race Evo levers. No way of making them match.

shiny

Go-go-gadget-wrist-thingy
Cheers - I’ve got a wolftooth, but the older Hope Race Evo levers. No way of making them match.

Can’t you use the SRAM adaptor for the Hope and get a matchmaker adapter for the wolftooth or I am missing something?

smitho

Likes Bikes and Dirt
Can’t you use the SRAM adaptor for the Hope and get a matchmaker adapter for the wolftooth or I am missing something?
The Hope Lever sram adaptor is what I have. It allows a shifter to mount directly.

The Wolftooth Hope adaptor fits Tech 3 levers but not the Race Evo levers.

The Wolftooth SRAM adaptor allows it to be mounted to SRAM levers but is a different mount to shifter and not compatible with the Hope adaptor I have.

beeb

Dr. Beebenson, PhD HA, ST, Offset (hons)
Yep - only had a couple of rides and in as new condition. Comes with standard bar clamp, Hope adaptor and (if I can find it) a SRAM adapter too. PM me if you're interested.
If Hambo doesn't jump on it, please let me know. :)