Pole Bikes

Soul-Rider

Likes Dirt
That’s ok Nerf. I accept your apology and will point out that your completely incorrect view on this matter doesn’t mean that we can’t still be friends.

the drizzle

Likes Bikes and Dirt
5 months in, still waiting on my Stamina.

I am a patient person, but this is starting to push towards the end of my limits. Anticipated dispatch dates have been delayed a couple of times, apparently they are having issues with the rear triangle.

Sent from my Pixel 3 using Tapatalk
Have you considered a Geometron / Nicolai g1?

Mine (not a g1) was here in 9 days.

Customer service is top notch.

Sent from my Pixel 2 XL using Tapatalk

animalman86

Likes Bikes
Have you considered a Geometron / Nicolai g1?

Mine (not a g1) was here in 9 days.

Customer service is top notch.

Sent from my Pixel 2 XL using Tapatalk
Absolutely - it was initially my second preference. However not bottle cage is a deal breaker for me, I do not like wearing a backpack or fanny pack. If it had a cage I would consider cancelling my order now.

Oddjob

Merry fucking Xmas to you assholes
Why not get a Machine or just a normal Evolink?

Sent from my SM-G970F using Tapatalk

animalman86

Likes Bikes
When I originally purchased I was told maximum 4 weeks wait. If I were to ask for a machine or evolink now, I would still be waiting at least another 2 months. These timeframes are published on there website and have been corroborated by others.

Bike wise, machine is too much bike and Evolink looks good but heavy.

Oddjob

Merry fucking Xmas to you assholes
Fair enough. On the bright side, at least they are making sure the bike is right the first time rather then letting you do the product testing.

Sent from my SM-G970F using Tapatalk

animalman86

Likes Bikes
I didn't get hit for GST or Duty on the G13 (sent via DHL), i'll let you know how my mate gets on with his Evolink 131 when that finally gets sent out.

You and me both on this wait. The wheels were supposed to be out this week, got an e-mail saying "end of the month".... /wrists
How did your mate go with customs?
Mine has finally shipped!

animalman86

Likes Bikes
Got nailed hard by customs and everything! And they sent it in two boxes and then held them both... Was a nightmare.

But he got the bike and loves it!
Hahaha mine is coming in two boxes as well

Oh well, at least he loves it!

rowdyflat

chez le médecin
Interesting article about how geometry like poles steep STA wasnt possible until seat droppers came along

animalman86

Likes Bikes
Despite the failure, still a pretty good review. Fastest bike by miles.

I don't feel like PB exaggerated or focussed on the breakage at all. Leo's response was completely unnecessary and has really fuelled the comments on PB.