Pole Evolink 150 - 27.5"

Oddjob

Merry fucking Xmas to you assholes
How do you get a drive shaft to grow with the suspension arc?

Sent from my Agora 4G Pro using Tapatalk
Single pivot. Either around the bb or urt.

Sent from my SM-G900I using Tapatalk

Ultra Lord

Hurts. Requires Money. And is nerdy.
Nope, brazed cromo. Ti is too flexy/expensive for FS bikes mostly, way too much hassle for small frame builders.

It’s a curtis XR650. Awesome frame builder, I would love to own one of his frames oneday

Ezkaton

Eats Squid
Second time at Bright.
Still some laziness and a handful of cases... But the track only gets better the more you ride it!

slowmick

38-39"
Hahaha, is that sarcasm m8?
nope. just someone who hasn't ridden outside of Lysterfield in close to 2 years. Have ridden at bright in the past but the tracks were a lot narrower and rougher. you guys get some real speed up through the trees and there seems to be jumps-o-plenty. I was having visions of getting tired half way down at doing the jump to tree transition. It would have been ugly on the hard tail in January.
Going to sound wanky but it looks more like whistler than any trail i have ridden in Oz. definitely a must do.

Ezkaton

Eats Squid
nope. just someone who hasn't ridden outside of Lysterfield in close to 2 years. Have ridden at bright in the past but the tracks were a lot narrower and rougher. you guys get some real speed up through the trees and there seems to be jumps-o-plenty. I was having visions of getting tired half way down at doing the jump to tree transition. It would have been ugly on the hard tail in January.
Going to sound wanky but it looks more like whistler than any trail i have ridden in Oz. definitely a must do.
Oh wow, so that would roughly be when you saw us at Buller that time Ideate ate shit on the wall ride toward the end of International, yeah?

The other trails I rode at Bright were definitely narrower and more natural feeling (Down DJ aside).

slowmick

38-39"
that's be about right (Ideate makes great crashing noises). I went back in April after that but it been very sedate since.

dynamitedread

Likes Dirt
Out of curiosity what’s the tyre clearance on those mattocs? Oh so close to pulling the pin on some but still wanna run a 2.6 tyre. Cheers

Ezkaton

Eats Squid
Out of curiosity what’s the tyre clearance on those mattocs? Oh so close to pulling the pin on some but still wanna run a 2.6 tyre. Cheers
Manitou say 2.6", but if you go Boost spacing on the newer version you can squeeze a 2.8 in after extending to 170mm travel.