STOLEN Polygon Trid zz Newcastle

pink poodle

気が狂っている男
Well I've been robbed! After a few years of riding my heavily customised Polygon Trid zz, last night it was taken from me, quite literally. I was sitting at a picnic table along the Honeysuckle promenade scrolling farkin and enjoying the cool night air after having worked a massive day when some scumbag grabbed my bike and ran off. I gave immediate pursuit but was unable to catch up. The bike was so close to me I could have had a hand resting on it at the time! The thief appeared to be walking past casually and snatched it in a very brazen move.

Police were called and I searched the area on foot; thinking perhaps the arsehole just wanted a little joy ride and would ditch the bike after a few minutes or would discard the bright pink helmet that was hanging on the bars giving me an indication of the direction the fled. But I was unsuccessful in this endeavour.

Walking home sucks arse!

All details and current photos are here:

https://www.rotorburn.com/forums/index.php?threads/pantera-calle.317194/

Those damn lad photos of pinky and the brain were just too ominous!

DSC_4117_4.JPG

Plankosaurus

Spongeplank Dalepantski
jeezuz dude. how many have you lost now?

hopefully its unique enough and the thief is idiotic enough to have it show up soon on bookface/scumtree

beeb

Dr. Beebenson, PhD HA, ST, Offset (hons)
Bloody hell, that sucks a big one. Sorry to hear Poods.

You need a private Armaguard detail... :(

wkkie

It's Not Easy Being Green
That's truely shit @pink poodle!

Make sure you check with the council / police / local businesses if there's any CCTV in or near the area that might have picked him up.

madstace

Likes Dirt
Fuckin Newcastle! Sorry to hear mate, will keep an eye out when I'm in the office around the Honeysuckle/Newie West area.

rockmoose

his flabber is totally gastered
That is not only total shit, but also deeply terrifying. If the scumbags are willing to snatch and run when your pride and joy is within reach, what hope have we got?

Hope this ends well for you pood's, and really badly for Scuzzo the random fuckwit.

Sent from a place where Scuzzo is not welcome.

tobbogonist

a registered member
Thats shiiit. Sorry mate, i hope it turns up. The absolute brazen attitude of the cock who took it is pretty worrying.

Scotty675

Cable thief
Sorry to hear man, that sucks balls. You really are unlucky with bikes. Think you need to plant trackers on your fleet

Isaakk

Likes Bikes and Dirt
Fark, that sucks! Trid ZZs aren't overly common I would think, so hopefully it pops up soon & you get it back in one piece!

pink poodle

気が狂っている男
Thanks folks. Its a tough time.

Shit ! That's a ballsy grab.

Where did this happen ?
It really was. I was shocked at the audacity of the perpetrator.

It occured inside the red circle. The white square is a Sunshades built over a picnic table.

That's truely shit @p?poodle!

Make sure you check with the council / police / local businesses if there's any CCTV in or near the area that might have picked him up.
The cops will follow that that up. They can have a chuckle at me chasing the bike.

None of this shit happened to you when you were in Perth.
I know! But there was all that pee gravel...

Attachments