STOLEN Polygon Trid zz stolen Newcastle (Islington)

pink poodle

気が狂っている男
Well folks the street legal is gone. It was stolen from my friend's garage in Islington (Newcastle, NSW) between 11:00pm (16/11/21) and 3:45am (17/11/21). This is fucked!

Bike details here:

https://www.rotorburn.com/forums/index.php?threads/street-legal.319132/

Since that photo the saddle had been swapped to a black and orange chromag seat and the pedals to pink deity Deftraps.

beeb

Dr. Beebenson, PhD HA, ST, Offset (hons)
Oh WTF - not again! :(

So sad to hear poods. Hopefully you have some better luck with recovery this time (however unlikely).

Plankosaurus

Spongeplank Dalepantski
Do you have "steal me" signs on your bikes? that's just shit!

You must have been someone pretty nasty in a past life...

Sent from my H8324 using Tapatalk

yuley95

soft-arse Yuley is on the lifts again
Such crap news. Honestly I've never know anyone to have such bad luck with getting things stolen.

Hope a replacement is easier to come by this time...

pink poodle

気が狂っている男
You must have been someone pretty nasty in a past life...

Yeah...ummmm past life.

It's pretty fucked. Friend is a bit shaken up having had person/s break into her house and take things. There was 4 people sleeping there at the time, so I'm surprised none of us woke up!

dirtdad

Wants to be special but is too shy
Assholes! Hope you get it back. But wouldn't hold your breath.

Had my place broken into years ago and came home to a missing pillowcase, all my electronics, and my old giant rincon MTB gone. Just the feeling that someone had been there. If I'd been home when it happened.... That'd freak anyone out.
Couldn't figure out the pillowcase, until someone said they would have used it as a bag to carry all my shit. Scumbags.

Mr Crudley

Glock in your sock
Geee Poods. I'm so sorry to hear this. There wasn't much you could have done this time by the sound of it.

We will collective keep our eyes opened in case it turns up.

link1896

Mr Greenfield
Yeah...ummmm past life.

It's pretty fucked. Friend is a bit shaken up having had person/s break into her house and take things. There was 4 people sleeping there at the time, so I'm surprised none of us woke up!
Well this is a fucked situation. I’ll hurry up with the prototype GPS tracker.

Sleeping……..had your worn yourself out?