Pond Scum

leftykonashred

Likes Bikes and Dirt
Yeah dug looking mighty fine there

now just some action pics

and i am definately hopefully going to visit you in the hols:p:p

Dug

Likes Dirt
hahaah yewww thats sick. yeh matt is gunna give me a lift down and well come riding and shred your joint up????:cool:
its like a mini whistler bikepark you got now!!
Yeah Harry showed me this last week and I told him why did it take soooo long.. LOL Comeondown the knee shoud be better by then.....Yeeeeowww:p

jmeers

Likes Dirt
Looks good Dug, will be up your way mate for xmas

Think i might bring the bike up and do some shuttles again with you if thats cool .....

josh

Dug

Likes Dirt
Looks good Dug, will be up your way mate for xmas

Think i might bring the bike up and do some shuttles again with you if thats cool .....

josh

Come on up were open 24hours a day:cool: Got some new stuff for ya as well;)

sure its deep enough? looks pretty shallow to me
Yeah is only about 3M deep;)

Has anyone hit it yet?
Lets get some action shots :D

Not Yet I built it as my Knee is getting better and I'm off to Newey This weekend but I think The young bloke across the road and his mates are going to test it out after we drag the pond for debris. Action shots later..;)

taquar

Likes Dirt
Dude that looks like sick fun! Sweet work :D

There's something like that at Bunyaville except it's a dirt ramp into a nice dam, I don't have the balls to try it though :p

Pics pics pics!

dh_69er

Banned
fuck all of you shit heads our fucking government rocks and yours sucks dick so fuck you (and our jumps better)

Kezza dawG

Likes Dirt
fuck all of you shit heads our fucking government rocks and yours sucks dick so fuck you (and our jumps better)
pretty sure our govt sucks assholes...
if ur posting this shit ur only gunna get banned so pull ur head in.

btw looks fun dug. :)

Last edited: