possible to make 24" cruiser more DJ friendly

pink poodle

気が狂っている男
Never quite understood some of those SE bikes. Really just seem to be throwing out every conceivable option and seeing what sticks.

Those plus wheels just look strange, though the promo video when it came out kind of made me want one https://vimeo.com/143159501, sadly at over $1k I'd rather just hang out for a good secondhand dj bike if I was going that way

So many options....
The 29er model in particular hurts my eyes. A friend had their so cal flyer a long while back and it was a fun bike.

stinky1138

Likes Dirt
My local shop has one of those Slayer 29ers. Nothing has ever made me think they're sell out chumps more than that bike. Apparently they only thing they're really good for is wheelies.
They used to have a KOS Kruiser thing too, which was far cooler. They've got a couple SE as well that have been sitting for a very long time...

NS used to make cheaper fully rigid completes. Maintenance of a bmx but geo and parts of mtb. They were the Holy series.

Mica

Likes Dirt
possible to make 24" cruiser more DJ friendly

I love it when things don't go to plan....

Talked myself out of a cruiser and found this on gumtree for a steal. Norco ryde, cheap and simple beast but handles beautifully. Keep an eye out for one of these OP, seems to be a fair few on gumtree and considering they're only about $800 new you can pick these up for minimal cash

spikenet

Likes Dirt
I love it when things don't go to plan....

Talked myself out of a cruiser and found this on gumtree for a steal. Norco ryde, cheap and simple beast but handles beautifully. Keep an eye out for one of these OP, seems to be a fair few on gumtree and considering they're only about $800 new you can pick these up for minimal cash
thats awesome! I sold my cruiser... just going through the painfull process of what to get! haha There is a norco two50 for sale local to me, might check it out.. could be a cheap bike to get me going. Tho I did ride a new local bmx track San Remo the other day and now wish I had my cruiser still... if only one bike could do it all!

Last edited: