Post up ya 4WD!

Hungry

Likes Dirt
Dunno if this has been done before so ill just start it again hah. Anyone else here get out and go wheelin? I love love the shit, pitty it burns a hole in my pocket though, not saying thats a bad thing:D So tell us about ya fourby and post a pic of ya truck!

So far ive had a Suzi Vitarra, flogged the shit outta that by the time i sold it gearbox was just about f*cked. At the moment i got a 04 D22 DX Navara with 2" body lift, 2" suspension and 31" Bighorns, selling that and getting a 03 GU DX Coil Cab, already got 4" lift and 35" Mickey Thompson MTZ's sitting in the shed waiting to be put on the big girl. I work at an exhaust joint so 3" straight through zoorst is going on as soon as i get it to work:D and gonna chop tray back about 50cm i think. gonna be sweet!

floody

Wheel size expert
I don't have a 4X4...I wish I had this one though :p

Just love the look of the RN46 Hiluxs, wouldn't mind getting one to play round with in the winter.

Doggy

Inconceivable!
Do you plan on opening your own store or are you going to be a mobile hair dresser and make up artist in that cadillac?? Its very pretty and you should get alot of business from it

Here is my beasty, its got stuff done to it and stuff on it that makes it go good. Had it for a few years now and have done all the work to it. Now half tempted to get a ute or a van...dunno

And this is it going good

Last edited:
Here's my girl after todays effort out with the fella'z..good day.my front leafs are completely flat:eek:..ive got some efs 3" leafs in the mail so dont panic..

ohh and that blue lux posted earlier would be useless with them tyres
watch someone shoot me down..

Attachments

AngoXC

Wheel size expert
The Patrol is winning so far. Swear Ive seen it before though...you wernt anywhere near Cape Trib...probably 4 Januarys ago were you now? Or was it Hervey Bay? Dont recall.

Our 'family sallon' is a '80 Series Toyota. Pretty much resides in the garage now that the old man public transports himself to work but its life usually consists of touring and towing. Little work has really been done on it comparitivly but the suspention now conisists of Koni shocks all round as well as XGS Series 2000 Coils (in yellow aye!)...actually, I lie, the rear ones are specific towing ones...make the car pretty uncomfortable in the rear when unloaded. Looking back, PolyAir Bellows would have been wiser with softer springs.
Id drive it but it is indeed a guzzler.

Does anyone tow at all?

Wait for Sethius (I think?) to post up his 'Lux.

Last edited:

Matt H

Eats Squid
Not Mine yet.
But getting one of these very soon :)
Cadillac Escalade
With the money you'd be spending on that you'd be so much better off with a 200 series cruiser.

seriously..

The new diesel ones go surprisingly hard for a diesel as well... something like 200kw?

My mates go a 77 cruiser comp truck with ARB air lockers front/rear,37's mickey t's,350 chev,$5,500 winch:eek:,4" body blocks,4"suspension lift,2"suspension blocks,x over steering...its a machine ill try get pics,but i wont remember.LoLoLoLoLol.

Hungry

Likes Dirt
rider down that pics a bit old now, after he tore off the tub during a comp. as for ya springs send the ones your getting back and get parabolics. me mates gettin them on his lux coz we keep f*cking the ones he gets for his

DARTY18

Likes Bikes
pretty funny coincidence i saw this thread cause i just got a 4x4 today
old school 1986 2.4L dual cab diesel hilux, awesome fun to drive:cool:

Attachments

Jon

Not Grip, OK... So don't ask!
Stocker ML Triton except for some lights, business lease so not too many alterations planned.

Attachments

rider down that pics a bit old now, after he tore off the tub during a comp. as for ya springs send the ones your getting back and get parabolics. me mates gettin them on his lux coz we keep f*cking the ones he gets for his
Parabolics on a hilux:confused:bit off an overkill if ya ask me it'l be riding stiff as a brick,Parabolics were originally made for heavy 4b's like rovers and cruisers

3 years isnt that old:rolleyes:and its not his truck anymore;)..

My mate runs efs ones on his and he does very very heavy 4x4 and he has had them for 3 years...