Post up ya 4WD!

Chriso_29er

Likes Bikes and Dirt
Cheers mate,

Those three were in the state parks east of Melbourne in the Wesburn, Neerim areas.
Hope some of the great tracks are still out there, haven't been out there for years.

crim 87

Likes Dirt
legend thanks heaps man do you remember many of the track names ?? there shutting down and bulldozing a lot of the good tracks these days it really sucks but it's prob for the best with the amount of and rollovers etc that are happening ???

No Skid Marks

Blue Mountain Bikes Brooklyn/Lahar/Kowa/PO1NT Raci
could also have something to do with location, as some outlets will add winteriser to the fuel to avoid it forming wax crystals in it at low to very low temps..
if is is still in the UST when the summer fuels go is, it will still mix with it causing a part ratio of winterised fuel
not an issue in warmer climates, your problems will be free water suspended in the fuel..unless the outlet doses their UST's with a biocide like Wynns EDT or similar, your fuel filter will get a sludge like substance in it, that is until you start to loose power and the filter clogs up..buy your fuel from high turnover servo's, the quiet ones are usually quiet for a reason
Cheers man. I'll try the same tests in Canberra.

Chriso_29er

Likes Bikes and Dirt
legend thanks heaps man do you remember many of the track names ?? there shutting down and bulldozing a lot of the good tracks these days it really sucks but it's prob for the best with the amount of and rollovers etc that are happening ???
Sorry mate, most of the good ones were unnamed. I wouldnt recommend looking for them unless you have a group of at least 3 very well set up cars. Breakages were common ;)

swatto90

Likes Dirt
Here is my build. Been working on it for almost 2 years. Was a box standard base model triton when I got it. Has come along way. And a perfet shuttle pig.

Freediver

I can go full Karen
legend thanks heaps man do you remember many of the track names ?? there shutting down and bulldozing a lot of the good tracks these days it really sucks but it's prob for the best with the amount of environmental damage, fire track wrecking and rollovers etc that are happening ???
Filled in the gap for you

Minlak

custom titis
Here is my build. Been working on it for almost 2 years. Was a box standard base model triton when I got it. Has come along way. And a perfet shuttle pig.

Did you put a longer tray on it? looks way longer than my 2016 Triton.... In all seriousness I am very disappointed with the tray size of the style side 2016 Triton cant even put the bike in diagonally with out removing a wheel.

swatto90

Likes Dirt
Did you put a longer tray on it? looks way longer than my 2016 Triton.... In all seriousness I am very disappointed with the tray size of the style side 2016 Triton cant even put the bike in diagonally with out removing a wheel.
Nope its standard length. Its an MN not the MQ. I can fit a large 29er AM bike on the diagonal in myn. Plenty of room. I wish it was a little shorter but so I have better departure angles when out 4wding