post up your bmx (s)

taylor-91

Likes Dirt

Jordy

RYD4LF
looks clean, best colour ever...how do u find the frame, are u running 21' or 20.75 tt. I find the frame to be really easy to move around, the only thing i hate is how the (cable outer) ends so far up the bottom tube...
20.75, I guess it is easy to move around. its my 2nd bmx, the first was a dragonfly moto which I had for 4 weeks before I got this frame. it is a bit shit how the cable ends that far up. like it makes alot of flex so the straddle could hit the frame and made alot of noise. but with flybrakes its fine. but I guess its so far up as its made to run the london mod where 2 cables run down and has an adapter where the outter has to end. and its up so far to save a bit of outter length (weight)

technoboy

Dirty Imports
http://forums.farkin.net/attachment.php?attachmentid=26364

http://forums.farkin.net/attachment.php?attachmentid=26363
some old fast plant pics. can kinda see it. I'll take some new ones with the new bits one day.
fuck your ugly :)

Here's mine..
She also needs a clean :p
Frame: S&M light as fuck
wheels: odyssey hazard lite with profile mini and a profile nankai technolite both ti axles 14mm
Cranks: profile 175mm Ti Spindal
Bars: Cut slammy's with no flanges on my grips..
Brakes: NONE :p
Brakless freecoaster BMX MMMMMMMmmmmmm

Attachments

Last edited:

Drew.

Eats Squid
f
wheels: odyssey hazard lite with profile mini and a profile nankai technolite both ti axles 14mm
Nice Dale, but about that 'both 14mm Ti axles comment', Is your Nankai hubs' axle actually 14mm or just a 3/8" with 14mm adapter? Because from what i have read, Nankai only make hubs to go with 3/8" axles, then if you need 14mm they provide adapters?

Looks sick though.

Jordy

RYD4LF
fuck your ugly :)

Here's mine..
She also needs a clean :p
Frame: S&M light as fuck
Cranks: profile 175mm Ti Spindal
Bars: Cut slammy's with no flanges on my grips..
Brakes: NONE :p
Brakless freecoaster BMX MMMMMMMmmmmmm

get upside down. then comment. or wait, go start importing shit jus to get cheap goods.

Nice spec. cept for the cutting of slams.

hubbie

Forever 1,337
Bah, half the little squids with uncut slams only do it as a fad. Wide bars suit some people, just like narrows do. I myself will probably run cut Beringer LT's (mebe 25" mebe a bit more) this is, once i get my bike next month and then actually need new bars. for the time being i'll just cut the flowbars prolly.

evilhoik

Squid
Ive run sunday triumphs( same geo as slams) for a few months now and the are by far they most comfortable bars ive riddin.

Trailst4r

Likes Dirt

wtp phoenix frame, sunday night fork , sunday tudor bar, demolition f1 stem, demolition pedals, 1664seatpost, animal clamp, ody aitken seat, ody vandero hazard wheel, animal glh 2.1, 0dy cassette 10t +hazzard lite, animal asm 1.9
ody WOMBOLT cranks.

Weight ca 11.3-11.5 kg... not sure because i'm still waitin for the bottom bracket and the bearings.

I'll get a better Pic when it's done

technoboy

Dirty Imports
Nice Dale, but about that 'both 14mm Ti axles comment', Is your Nankai hubs' axle actually 14mm or just a 3/8" with 14mm adapter? Because from what i have read, Nankai only make hubs to go with 3/8" axles, then if you need 14mm they provide adapters?

Looks sick though.
3/8 ti with 14 mm hop ups sorry :)

P.s Jordy,
haha upside down what eva tell the camera man to stand up intead of lying in the dirt... Fool.. :p

Jordy

RYD4LF
3/8 ti with 14 mm hop ups sorry :)

P.s Jordy,
haha upside down what eva tell the camera man to stand up intead of lying in the dirt... Fool.. :p
um , yea, that kinda doesnt make sense. but uhhh ? cool. lying in the dirt doesnt make someone look upsidedown.

V.B9

Likes Bikes
heres a pic of my mates bikes its:

volume deathwish , primo balance rims, powerbite cranks, red profile mini front hub, odyssey hazard casseye rear hoffman dinky sproket, red kmc chain, odyssey elementry stem red, odyssey path tires, shadow slim seat , snafu pole n clamp, macniel lighter bars, odi grips etc

Attachments

Mr Sparkle

Likes Dirt
trailstar that bike is very nice, all the parts flow well, why don't you have a front and rear animal asm tyre?

cheers

Grip

Yeah, yeah... blah, blah.
lol that bikes so shit lol whod hav that owe wait its mine lol :)
Mate, I've copied a heap of your posts down below and all I can say is bloody hell!!!!!.

For God's sake can you please remember Farkin's rules about NO unnecessary bad language and NO sms/txt type language here on the forums? You have a full "qwerty" keyboard in front of you... USE IT!

If you don't improve your post quality you will find yourself shut out of the site... simple really.

Cheers:)

ironhorse_sunday said:
lol that bikes so shit lol whod hav that owe wait its mine lol :)

i had a set of flys n the springs screwd up on them so i got rid of them after awile n went to a set of evolvers n just put some of the new kool stop bmx pads on them n i reckn if u can set them up...

thanks for postin my bike up for me man thier more picz n shit on

noice man fuk that thing is so clean n stock hav ya got it dirty yet fukn nice bikes ey ?

umm got it in nz for bout 6500 - 7 over in nz so works out good over here fukn worth every peny i reckn once i get on the new bak rim n x9 gear will go off not that it allready doesnt :)

lol its ur families not urs :) iv got one like urs it just aint gold lol but still