post up your bmx (s)

x

Likes Bikes and Dirt
sk8ing mtber, looks nice, but why did you get a chrome rim on the front if you don't have a front brake (they are a bit heavier aren't they?). How come all of your frames cracl?:p

bmx

Likes Bikes and Dirt
u crack the kink???

wat happened to the warrenty from norco?
yep. kink is cracked. under both main tubes just where it connects to the headtube.

norco? warrenty? never

sk8ing mtber, looks nice, but why did you get a chrome rim on the front if you don't have a front brake (they are a bit heavier aren't they?). How come all of your frames cracl?:p
just did it because i like the look of double chromes. doesn't add weight really, still only 490grams each.
and all my frames cracked coz theyre crap:p
probbaly coz i always flip on them and shit

E-thugin

Likes Dirt
Im new here i work at "lifecycle" in brisbane.
bike1.jpg
Race bike:
chris king headset, profile mini hubs. with 25 - 9 gearing..
answer carbon forks. staats pro XL frame. carbon seat. S&M slam bars.
Getting shimano dura-ace cranks for it next week...

i will put up more photos soon of my race bike & jump bike. (fly Pantera)

E-thugin

Likes Dirt
If thats your race bike why are you running such small gearing?
coz big sprockets look shit in my opinion. i think 25-9 is the best thing since sliced bread lol & i like the gear ratio
+it saves a little weight..

I was building myself up a new race bike.. & i get stuff wholesale, i thought i would give it a go to see how it would hold up to racing.. im pretty sure im the only person in QLD racing on 25-9.. i went the the aussie titles & not a single person had the gearing , which i found surprising..

ive had it for like 2 years. with no problems whatsoever..
i always get people telling me there theory on the gearing, telling me i will snap chains & wear out sprockets & wear out the 9tooth itself.. & saying its not safe.. & it will affect my pedaling. bollocks! to the haters i say. lol.
im the one riding the bike! not them. i trust it %100.. they have no hard evidence at all & not a leg to stand on..
sadly i am getting rid of the 25-9.. coz im putting dura-ace cranks on it & the smallest they fit is 39.
i wanna see how the road bike cranks hold up LOL

More pics

Last edited:

E-thugin

Likes Dirt
bike2.jpg

bike3.jpg

bike4.jpg

fly1.jpg

fly2.jpg

flyy.jpg

its an ol' school pantera. with heavy WTP cranks, ruben bars. hazard lite rear 10tooth. fly Suelo front sprocket.

Anyone wanna buy my 9tooth cog off me? i can post it anywhere in australia.

x

Likes Bikes and Dirt
cracked frame, once again. getting it rewelded. gonna powdercoat it metallic orange, or just get a light blue Fit Series3. try more towards the S3.
If you cracked a Norco and a Kink, IMO you shouldn't get an S3, they probably couldn't take the abuse that you give your bikes (not to be offensive). I read a thread on another website asking if the S3 would hold up for dj, and most people said that it wouldn't, as it is a very lightweight frame and isn't quite as strong. I know Aitken does massive jumps on his, but he is extremely smooth. Anyway its just my opinion.

Jordy

RYD4LF
ordered my new hubs today, 3/8th profile mini front, 14mm profile rear, Ti axle and driver. should be okish I guess. both in polished

bmx

Likes Bikes and Dirt
If you cracked a Norco and a Kink, IMO you shouldn't get an S3, they probably couldn't take the abuse that you give your bikes (not to be offensive). I read a thread on another website asking if the S3 would hold up for dj, and most people said that it wouldn't, as it is a very lightweight frame and isn't quite as strong. I know Aitken does massive jumps on his, but he is extremely smooth. Anyway its just my opinion.
yeah, i kinda turned away from that idea. i'll just get something under 6lbs that can take a beating.

and for those saying flyouts, fuck you. that was one skatepark where the only things you can do are flyouts. i can't flair back into a quater pipe, and i cant flip a spine.

roasted

Likes Bikes and Dirt
I dont mean to be a dick, but most posts you make involve a 'look at me i can do backies' remark of some kind. it looks like your trying to rub your "skills" in peoples faces. Hence - the flyout remarks.

Oh, and surely if there is a spine at a skatepark, you can just do something else on it? is it mandatory to backie every session? man up.

bmx

Likes Bikes and Dirt
yeah but stalls and grinds look boring in photos, unless you have a really cool camera. but its not like whats in the pictures is all we do.
and that guy (X i think) asked how i cracked them, and it was flips though. it puts the most stress on it, and sometimes you nosedive it and yeah. i wasnt trying to say "im the flip master, look at me", its just how it happened to both

Last edited:

bmx

Likes Bikes and Dirt
dont take pictures?
well, i hate it when you see someone with a hell good bike, but you never see pictures of them riding it.
but then, why dont you say it to people who post pictures of themselves dropping curbs or jumping a 2 foot jump? i mean, why post? why have a photo section?
like i only go on a few sections of this site, and the photos is one of them. so i like to contribute at least.