post up your bmx (s)

RONEY

Likes Bikes and Dirt
brakes are off but will probally go back on soon.
maybe getting some tanwalls and a fit dlt stem in the near future
sorry to be the one to say this but the bike is killed.. the brakes made that bike, and the seat looked better the way it was.. don't go killing it even more with tan walls, and a new stem, the colony is amazing on that bike..

joeeee

Likes Dirt
i dont give a shit, its a seat...does it make me ride better with a better looking seat? no...i took the brakes off to get the cables oiled but havent got to it yet and it also sez down the bottom of it, ill problly be putting the brakes back on

<|StreetMeat|>

Likes Dirt
Phone camera

your bike is EXTREMELY dialed del, when can we expect an edit from you?

I did this much filing.

so now it slams like this.
looks good, can you feel the difference?

brakes are off but will probally go back on soon.
maybe getting some tanwalls and a fit dlt stem in the near future
black/white ratio is fucked by the chrome. looks better without breaks. stripped seat is fine.

scholzee

Squid
An update on my bicycle.
Sprayed my spokes black.

My mate wants to buy my Mad Maxs off me, so I might sell them to him. I'll probably end up getting another pair of them.
But I'm open for suggestions.

Last edited:

pat!

Likes Dirt
Im looking at getting a coaster in the near future, would you reccomend the Geisha?
I have the Federal V2, which has the ACB, and i have had no problems with it what so ever, its nearly a month old too. I run it with maximum slack but if your into having less slack the adjustable slack with allen key is definatly a good feature. So basically, i recommend it.

del

Likes Dirt
your bike is EXTREMELY dialed del, when can we expect an edit from you?
THanks, it feels nice for what i use it for. I have a bit filmed on my aunties vid camera but I am pretty lousy at uploading and importing stuff and dont have much time as it is to ride let alone film! Will get to it soon though as I've got a uni mid semester break coming up.

Your bike looks really nice raw Del.
What size frame is it? It look crazy small.
Thanks, yeah its pretty small frame. 20.6/20.2 depending on how you measure it.

Big_Chief

Likes Bikes and Dirt

Frame: United Squad 21"
Bars: Fit Sky Hi
Stem: Shadow Attack
Forks: Colony Mvp
Grips: Odyssey Chase Hawk
Barends: Shadow
Cranks: Demolition Medial
Sproket: Tree Spline drive 25t
Chain: Kool
Pedals: Pc's
Seat: Macneil Sl
Clamp: Animal
Front Wheel: WTP supreme to Demolition zero, Aitken 2.25
Rear Wheel: Shadow rant 9t to shadow rota OR KHE reverse acb 9t to odyssey hazard light, Aitken 2.25

Last edited:
D

Deleted member 18757

Tim, your pegs must have fallen off because they aren't on your bike.