post up your bmx (s)

Leeday.

Likes Bikes
Just laced up marmoset to ribcage and put blue6 ti bolts in my challenger. Probably post photos soon!

EDIT:

Last edited:

rhysrhysbaby

Eats Squid
Its been a while since I posted up photos of my bike. taking photos of a black bike when its not daylight never really works.

I got new cranks after my last set of Royals broke, resulting in almost a month of heel bruise pain which causes me pain everytime I forget about it getting out of bed in the morning. I figured they lasted long enough and caused me no dramas, that I'd buy another set. I also got a Federal sprocket because it was on sale at backbone.

My LHDing of my Geisha resulted in it unscrewing itself because its a first gen version with a screw in section where the clutch bites, which the newer hubs don't. I figured it might do this, but thought I'd give it a go anyway.
I replaced it with a LHD V2 reverse which rolls so much faster than my Geisha did after 3 years, except its making a popping noise when I stop pedalling. something is sticking in there, so i'll pull it apart eventually and have a look. According to some flatland forums it does that when the clutch is too sharp and will wear in, or that the clutch is sticking to the driver. I never had these issues with my Geisha.

I've had 3 pegs on for almost two months now and I'm enjoying it. I want to get two of the BSD front hub guards as my spokes aren't really liking all these smith grinds.

Belle

Eats Squid
I

I replaced it with a LHD V2 reverse which rolls so much faster than my Geisha did after 3 years, except its making a popping noise when I stop pedalling. something is sticking in there, so i'll pull it apart eventually and have a look. According to some flatland forums it does that when the clutch is too sharp and will wear in, or that the clutch is sticking to the driver. I never had these issues with my Geisha.
Hey rhys
My RHD V2 had that popping noise for about 5 weeks
Just ignore it
I cant take my v2 apart as the shell got badly mashed on a rail down Katoomba way however its still running as smooth as when I brought it almost a year ago

Good purchase : )

bmx man

Likes Dirt
Yoo,
Thinking of selling my wheels and i dunno what price is good for them

I have:
Kink viridian (white) laced to Alienation Deviant (red)
Proper MagnaLite 4 9T (white) Laced to Alienation Deviant (red)

How much should i be asking for each of these?