Post Whoring

Status
Not open for further replies.

Plow King

Little bit.
Post whoring on farkin is becoming a major issue, I believe that there should be some sort of new rule to stop Post whores, i.e 10 posts right after an other saying "Great pics", "I would buy it if I had the money" and the classic "Yeah I agree"

Attachments

tu plang

knob
becoming? HA. i remember when it actually was becomming a problem, the horse has bolted and is long gone now.

DJ_Robbie

Likes Bikes and Dirt
Post whores are only a problem for people that care about post counts. After you've been kicking round for a while you know whos a post whore and who talks shit. And you quickly learn to pay them out and not listen to a word they say.

fleshbone

Likes Bikes and Dirt
well i dont really mind if people post alot so long as it is an informative reply,though some times you can have great 1 line replies but most times it is bull sh*t.

Registered Nutcase

Likes Bikes and Dirt
i cant stand people who jsut post whore, like post dosnt mean anythign there are people with 10 posts that i resepect more than people with 800 posts, its about the quality of the post and the revilence to what the thread is about, not some stupid shit, like "Great pics", "I would buy it if I had the money" and the classic "Yeah I agree".​

S.

ex offender
I-AM-TEH-FASTEST-11 said:
post whore eh?

if thats anything like a mail order bride im down on it.
hahahaha, I think it's fair to say that's the most useful comment made in this thread so far. hahahahaha.

MTBWANNABE

Banned
post whore eh?

hahahahaha..

I want that in my thingo below the stuff i write (wow.. memory blank.. ) how do i do it?!

Pete_10

Likes Bikes and Dirt
MTBWANNABE said:
hahahahaha..

I want that in my thingo below the stuff i write (wow.. memory blank.. ) how do i do it?!
i would tell you but some one with STP in thier name would do it better

sawtell

The Great White Rooks Hunter
post whore eh?

that took me so long to understand haha im a bit slow today..
but hahahahha nice one. surprised i havent heard it before!

im over post whores, as Dj_Robbie said, you begin to know whos a whore and just bag everything they say!:p

Status
Not open for further replies.